Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This sux.....
My friend with benefits moved on to greener pastures and found him a girlfriend. I know it is suppose to be no strings attached however it still hurts. I feel pretty lonely. On one hand Im happy for him and on the other I feal like a third wheel in my own apartment. Just needing to vent. I suppose I should start thinking about finding my own place all by myself. Ill have to wait and see but its looking like times are changing. This really sux. :frown:

I know the feelin, Pablo got married to michelle, while in jail, won't be deported now but................
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

That's why I stopped doing the 'friends with benefits' thing a while ago, can be just as painful as a relationshp breakup even though there is 'no strings' there are still ropes.

"it will take a while to get over him", not as long as if you lived with him 7 years and he decided to leave but it will take time.

yes as you said:
you need to move out of the apartment for that (get over him) to happen. sorry.,, unless he dumps his lady first.

look at it as an opportunity if you can and find someone else more emotionally attached.

eh I'm sure you can find someone new. There's always sites :/

I am so very sorry for you.
Bighug

DarkDaisuke Wrote:eh I'm sure you can find someone new. There's always sites :/

pellaz Wrote:look at it as an opportunity if you can and find someone else more emotionally attached.

When it comes to dating or any sort of relationship Im a nonstarter. Im starting to think that I might be a confirmed bachelor. Talking to people scares the ever living hell out of me and I do not see that changing any time soon. :eek: Most days I would rather be dead than to even think about dating. I am exaggerating however in some ways I do love being single.Confusedmile:

Hi Marvinteck. Sorry to hear things have turned out this way. I remember your old thread about this, before he moved down to stay with you.

I hope the time you spent with him has helped you deal with those confidence issues you spoke of. I know how difficult you find the whole relationship building/interaction.

Take things easy and be kind to yourself. Perhaps looking for a new place would be a good thing, a fresh start.

Take care Bighug

Something I do (since I find it hard to talk to guys) I use sites like OkCupid, though I have better luck actually meeting and dating guys on Adam4Adam (though going on that site is up to your discretion. It's mainly a hookup site, but like I said, I meet and date guys from there.)

I dunno any other dating sites you can try. At least with online dating it gives you a barrier so you can get comfortable with the guy to a degree before you meet him.