Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thread seems an almost necessity
Right I'll start at the first person I came out to.... it was one of my female friends at about 15, she asked me via MSN (lame) if I was Bi and I said yes. A few weeks later I corrected her saying I thought it would have been easier to say bi. She then helped me tell other friends etc. A few people said they weren't shocked etc.

My school peers, I had to tell when I started dating a guy and we'd walk around kiss, hold hands and do all the things that other couples would do. Clearly some hostility from some people but you keep your head down and ignore it.

Family were meh as no one ever speaks of it.

And incase anyone doesn't know 11/12 (USA, UK) of October is National Coming Out Day.

Why "an almost necessity?"

Your family will probably be less "meh" when you bring someone home.

marshlander Wrote:Why "an almost necessity?"

Your family will probably be less "meh" when you bring someone home.

My mother says she wants another son... :mad: I tell her, he would be ALL Mine, not sharing, nt her son(I know what being a son of her means)xD
And as long as he is the "usual" of what any mother would want in the partner of one of their kids(Nice, not a alcoholic etc.lol)

And I came out to my guy friends first(I knw weird), then My Best-Girl Friend, my sis, mom, dad, and the rest....=)

Yay coming out day!!! I guess I could do that again, for my sakes. As a reminder that... "I am beautiful, no matter, what they say, words can't bring me down..." LoL, Christina Aguilera is a phenom.

Nat3 Wrote:My mother says she wants another son... :mad: I tell her, he would be ALL Mine, not sharing, nt her son(I know what being a son of her means)xD
And as long as he is the "usual" of what any mother would want in the partner of one of their kids(Nice, not a alcoholic etc.lol)

And I came out to my guy friends first(I knw weird), then My Best-Girl Friend, my sis, mom, dad, and the rest....=)
Good man Xyxthumbs

Until such time as PA and I get married I don't have a mother-in-law, more a mother-outlaw and we get on fine.