Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas Hitzlsperger comes out as being gay
hank Wrote:You should check to that one I saw it was it's really cool

Yes, I know. That's why I posted it originally on a different thread, here: http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=29450
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

With only three known players to have come out (Two still playing), players would get a lot of media attention. Some people don't like the attention, there may be one or two players who are out, but less public about it. I don't wouldn't blame them for that. I've had my suspicions about one or two.

The retired German football player explains it quite well in his video, why it took him so long to come out. He thought it had every reason to distract him from what was essential in his game. He left it at home, where it belonged. Now he's no longer in the game, he feels it's ok to divulge... and that's cool and good. What happened to Le Saulx, though, is unacceptable.

thx Rawr for the joey barton piece ...im not his fan by any means , he has done some intentional violent things on a football pitch which I do not condone,, but he does speak his mind and in this instance I agree with him - he knows what its like to be in a dressing room and says a gay player would be accepted on their ability alone ,, as for the club owners then that sounds like a stumbling block , yes playerd get paid lots of money but they are people too and someones sons, coming out is hard for them at work too.....up until recently I would never come out at work as the firm would have found a way to get rid im sure...now I just don't care lol