Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who havn't gone to a Gaypride
I understand that some have the fear, wht if someone I know sees me there? so what are they doing there, just looking for someone to out? Probably not, loosen up, go, you don't have to wear a rainbow frock like some of my young(17) friends do, but go for the experiance and the awe, There are lots of reasons not to go, but one good reason to go, embrace your breathren, see what you are missing, support those who support you, Jim[Image: icon12.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:understand that some have the fear, wht if someone I know sees me there?
Yep i'd be one that has that fear...and even moreso "what if something 'sees' me" - that something being a Camera (esp a news camera) :eek:

Multiple people posted vid's on Youtube form the pridefest in the nearest city to me...I can just watch those (which i know is nothing like being there) but atleast i can see the parade & stuff that way Smile <plus i can hide in my bedroom where noone will see me>

I don't have the fear. I just simply haven't had the time or money. I was planning to go to London Pride this year, but my finances didn't allow me. The weekends of Pride Scotia and Pride Glasgow I had other commitments.

I would love to go to one , but I dont really want to go to one locally , besides the local one is quite small and I would rather go to a bigger one , like the London one or Brighton one . The second issue is I dont really want to go on my own . Perhaps If I had a friend that wanted to go with me it would make it a lot easier . They look fantastc . Maybe next year I will go

I know this post is for guys, but I just wanted to say that this year's gay pride in Bulgaria was awesome and there were't any accidents. About 700 people went, which is quite a number for here's standards. I really wish I'd gone...next year I definitely have to find away to go.

Absolutely. Go if you get the chance. It is incredibly empowering to see that we are not alone. I've not been to a Pride event and been able to hold back the tears.

I would love to go to Gay Pride, I have never been, its just not possible with my work scedule.

been very tempted to go, even on my own just to check it out - no doubt though regional tv cameras will be there and with my amazing bad luck i would be shown all over yorkshire tv - and no doubt be looking for a new job by the following day LOL got to love the firm i work for,,, although they would use some other excuse to let me go amazingly Confusedmile:

matty , surely they wouldn't be like that? Anyway , loads of str8 people go to gay pride too , so why would they label you ? They need their arses kicked if thats their attitude in my opinion . Why can't people just leave us alone to be who we are without and discrimination or grief ?

Would of gone to London pride this year, but something MUCH more awesome came up.:biggrin: Maybe next year.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so