Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought Drop and Thread Connection- Ramble Here ;-)
Indeed! more of this at the end of the film i think.

Mmm.

Suitable effects for the disaster, mind.

The bit where the propellers come out of the water really freaks me out!
Sad

Yeah and how people slide from the one side of the ship to the other is also pretty disturbing i think; but not more than how love stories n films that supposed to be real stories or seem real finish badly or are completely impossible. Rolleyes

Wilem Wrote:Mmm.

Suitable effects for the disaster, mind.

The bit where the propellers come out of the water really freaks me out!
Sad

I remember the bit where that person falls onto the propeller blade.... makes me CRINGE when I see that bit!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I remember the bit where that person falls onto the propeller blade.... makes me CRINGE when I see that bit!!
Oh and he spins into the sea!

Yer I just sat and watched me little sister jump at that bit.

And yer I really don't like the stupid bloody love story in the middle of it all. Sorta distracts from the THOUSANDS OF OTHER DEATHS. :frown:

Wilem Wrote:Oh and he spins into the sea!

Yer I just sat and watched me little sister jump at that bit.

And yer I really don't like the stupid bloody love story in the middle of it all. Sorta distracts from the THOUSANDS OF OTHER DEATHS. :frown:

But without that story the film wouldnt ever have been made, and attracted so many people.

I think the story does drag, but it does represent how things were at the time, and with a disaster like the titanic, I know personally I learnt information about it, and that story like I said attracted many different people which wouldnt go to see a film just about the boat itself. So in my mind it helped educate many :biggrin:

And to be fair without the love story, there wouldnt be such a big build up.

I just love the way they recreate the whole disaster.. I think that is pretty amazing.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:But without that story the film wouldnt ever have been made, and attracted so many people.

I think the story does drag, but it does represent how things were at the time, and with a disaster like the titanic, I know personally I learnt information about it, and that story like I said attracted many different people which wouldnt go to see a film just about the boat itself. So in my mind it helped educate many :biggrin:

And to be fair without the love story, there wouldnt be such a big build up.

I just love the way they recreate the whole disaster.. I think that is pretty amazing.

Yer... you know theres a bugger load of other versions of the story?
And all the other ones I've seen managed to get their messages across with out jewels and leanardo di caprio

and bad irish accents...

But the thing is.. Not many have seen other versions, they have only seen that version, due to the love story, celine dion singing, and the cast.. I think for the film it is, at the end of the day a love story, it does a pretty awesome version of events, and the details are mind blowing. Out of the versions ive seen none even have half the graphics that the main version has, and none can show the boat, and what actually happens as well.
[/COLOR]

I saw one version... black n white film... you see a dead baby floating in the water... that kinda hits it home how bad a disaster it was.

I dont think anything will beat the footage of the falling man from the twin towers.. that was just woah...

Anyway Im off to bed soo sleepy, see you there in 5 would Wink Night night miss you :biggrin: xx
[/COLOR]