Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought I knew what I was...
lol...well, I went through my vagina phase...and once you had sex with a man I think you'd lose the feeling for wanting to have sex with her...cause no woman...(no matter how good they are with a strap on) can compare to a man whose had his "strap on" his whole life...lol

but see, the dick would be the only bonus.. the feminine curves and lumps are waay more attractive to me than a boy's body!

Well, you need to find you a very attractive Tranny man...and boom! best of both worlds...lol

i guess i'll have to star hitting bars then!!

In every day situations, I wouldn't know how to spot an extremely convincing tranny! But, that would be the ideal relationship though!

Finding a tranny....that's what the internet is for man...lol...sorry I'm posting so much on this thread...just trying to be there for all the confused gays...you can't let society make you think that you should be or shouldn't be a certain way...the best thing to do...(all jokes aside) is try everything...a man, a woman, a tranny...see what you like more and go for it man!

Well... I am not sure if you are bi or gender-confused or wanting a tranny... but since you and another poster both made comments about not seeing guys as dating... I'm very sorry that some people think this. I hope we come to the day soon when if we're attracted to a certain gender, that it's not seen as something that must be done secretly or on the side, but that all aspect that'd usually be a part of liking someone - from dating to sex to marriage - are seen as norms.