Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts please :) (Can't post on my old thread!)
Hi Midget,

I like the first one, because it does feel accidental and not static. I think that you will learn more if you have a volunteer Smile

I like your pictures of the nature, although I admit I have a hard time with slanting horizon, it draws my attention too much and I don't focus on the rest. I like the pictures of the Moon. What lens did you use? Smile

Great shots, MG.

And yes, you're gorgeous! Bighug

MidgetGem Wrote:Thanks, haha yeh Ivory Smile I'm a photographer,:

nice. thats awesome. I think your a cutie too. good luck with your photography.

Photographer and model both, friend. Both what's in front of and behind the camera are entities of beauty. ^^

Haha thank you everyone! Nick I used a 55-200mm canon USM II telephoto lens for the photos of the moon Confusedmile:

Thank you for the compliments and good luck wishes though niltra, hardly a model haha!

my friends into photography ... he joined some place i will ask about - its where models need portfolios taken and the people into taking them get together - its all free and they both get what they want as they learn ,, he's done nude modeling 1 on 1 shooting many times and the photos looked awsome ,,

ooo if you could find out matty that'd be great!

I think you'd make model material, Midget, after all you are a "gem"! But you'd have to be comfortable modelling. I don't think modelling is all about good looks and being long, lean and slender.... It takes all kinds, but I guess you've got to bring something to the cameraman / photographer.

Thanks prince :redface: I do kind of like having my photo taken but only when it's fully under my control or done to my standards :redface:

here's the site where models n camera guys get together http://www.modelmayhem.com/ i know very little about the site apart from the photos he showed me that he took to make portfolios for models and get experience himself- i cant vouch for the site but at least you can have a look and see if there's anything you can try or just get tips from