Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Christmas's
[Image: With_Love.jpg]
Tomorrow is the first of three Christmas's for Mark and I. Christmas day we're spending with his family; his mom and dad, his brother-in-law, and his two nieces and three nephews. Dinner & gifts. A three hour drive. Joy, joy, joy.
Waiting until Sunday due to my sister's schedule (she's a nurse), our second Christmas will be with my brother & sister. This will be an elaborate affair lasting from early morning breakfast, opening gifts, playing games, Christmas dinner, a couple of games more, enough dessert for fifteen people (there are only five of us). It will be glorious. And f*cking exhausting. More joy, joy, joy.
The third Christmas will be an abbreviated day back with Mark's family with the one nephew and his wife and child who couldn't make it until early January due to scheduling (she's a newly employed nurse) and traveling (they live far from us). Plastered smiles, joy, joy, ...joy. *heavy sigh*
After all this we both plan on finding the bed and hibernating until spring. Sincere love to all of you. Heartface

Well, you really know how to celebrate. It's wonderful that you can get so deep into the spirit of the season....

As every year we are ignoring it to our hearts content. Even my religious cousin visiting us, doesn't change things. If he wants to go to church, we're happy to direct him to one. There are a few of them in town.

Merry Christmas, Bah humbug, everyone!
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....and better you than me.....I can't take that much joy.....thankfully my partner has no immediate family now and everyone is coming to us tomorrow.....
Merry Christmas to you and enjoy the rest after!!!!