Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Some
clontarf Wrote:Hotel room (travel Lodge) near Birmingham Airport.
Duration - Three and a half hours.
I think we had all said we were at a business meeting !!

A good thing you were not GSP trackable then.... I've been doing a text with my classes about that.... Whoah, the thought that these little private meetings might suddenly end from being watched... Gives you the creeps and the shudders. Private time should remain private time. I hope you all indulged in safer sex, mates.

princealbertofb Wrote:A good thing you were not GSP trackable then.... I've been doing a text with my classes about that.... Whoah, the thought that these little private meetings might suddenly end from being watched... Gives you the creeps and the shudders. Private time should remain private time. I hope you all indulged in safer sex, mates.

Sorry about my ignorance but what is GSP ???

Yes safer sex all the way, including when the toys came out.

princealbertofb Wrote:A good thing you were not GSP trackable then.... I've been doing a text with my classes about that.... Whoah, the thought that these little private meetings might suddenly end from being watched... Gives you the creeps and the shudders. Private time should remain private time. I hope you all indulged in safer sex, mates.

What is GSP ?

Yes always safe !!

clontarf Wrote:Hotel room (travel Lodge) near Birmingham Airport.
Duration - Three and a half hours.
I think we had all said we were at a business meeting !!

That sounds like good fun Clontarf! Taking your time and gradually undressing is hot. These are the only business meetings impossible to fall asleep :biggrin:

spotysocks Wrote:That sounds like good fun Clontarf! Taking your time and gradually undressing is hot. These are the only business meetings impossible to fall asleep :biggrin:

And if you did, it would mean that someone had come early...

clontarf Wrote:What is GSP ?

Yes always safe !!

Global Satellite Positioning... A device in your mobile phone that makes you trackable... Now if your boss were to know exactly where you were (rather than at a meeting...) you could be in trouble...:eek:

Anyway, another question for you Clontarf, how did you three hook up together? Was it through Gaydar, or some such?

princealbertofb Wrote:Global Satellite Positioning... A device in your mobile phone that makes you trackable... Now if your boss were to know exactly where you were (rather than at a meeting...) you could be in trouble...:eek:

Anyway, another question for you Clontarf, how did you three hook up together? Was it through Gaydar, or some such?

Through a great site called silverdaddies.

I like older guys so its brilliant for me !!!

clontarf Wrote:Through a great site called silverdaddies.

I like older guys so its brilliant for me !!!

Goes to show that there's still some life in the older set (whatever the young uns may think)... hehehehe. :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Goes to show that there's still some life in the older set (whatever the young uns may think)... hehehehe. :biggrin:

Oh i couldn't agree more !!!
Give me a man of at least 45 dressed in a suit and I am the happiest man around.
Like a man with experience and maturity !!!!! Confusedmile:

Wedding rings,toys,rendevous...gosh :reface: I'm a wild child but that's too hardcore.You bad,bad,bad boy!About Robbie,current reports suggest that ZANU PF is sorta in the lead.
princealbert Wrote:M@P
Well I consulted my DICKtionary and I am shocked!Didn't know there was such a thing.Lets just no let clontarf now because I have his health at heart!