Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Some
Dan1089 Wrote:Wedding rings,toys,rendevous...gosh :reface: I'm a wild child but that's too hardcore.You bad,bad,bad boy!About Robbie,current reports suggest that ZANU PF is sorta in the lead. Well I consulted my DICKtionary and I am shocked!Didn't know there was such a thing.Lets just no let clontarf now because I have his health at heart!

I can be a very very very bad boy.

But most of the time I am very well behaved..................lol !!!

what's M@P? :confused:

and wow a threesome. pretty nifty, though i have never done it myself. the thought has crossed my mind at some point and i think i would only do it with two people that i'm in love with and feel sexually attracted to, but that is very unlikely to happen as i am very loyal and monogamous so there goes the fun Confusedmile: i am very particular about engaging in sexual activities, more old-fashioned i'd say, though thinking the nasty and doing the nasty are two completely different things, as proven by numerous sexual fantasies Rolleyes:biggrin:

and suits are awesome. what's not to like about combining masculinity with sophistication - is there a better combination? perhaps the only contenders for me are gladiator/emperor or wounded/rescuer role play. Cool

socks and undies are sexy.

No its much better if you are not involved with either man, then there is no jealousy and you just go with the flow, experiment & have a lot of fun.
I think the dressing in suits made it all the more sexy, especially all slowly undressing as the session went on and how people became transformed.
I never thought that having sex with someone still wearing business socks and shoes could be so erotic !!!
Then to dress again afterwards and walk out as 3 respectable business men, with no one the wiser gives a real buzz !!!

clontarf Wrote:No its much better if you are not involved with either man, then there is no jealousy and you just go with the flow, experiment & have a lot of fun.
I think the dressing in suits made it all the more sexy, especially all slowly undressing as the session went on and how people became transformed.
I never thought that having sex with someone still wearing business socks and shoes could be so erotic !!!
Then to dress again afterwards and walk out as 3 respectable business men, with no one the wiser gives a real buzz !!!

*shrugs* i see where you are coming from, but it's not really my thing. it only sounds good in my fantasy but in practice i would probably never do it!
:biggrin:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:*shrugs* i see where you are coming from, but it's not really my thing. it only sounds good in my fantasy but in practice i would probably never do it!
:biggrin:

To each, his own... Some like the NO STRINGS ATTACHED approach*, and the on-the-sperm-of-the-moment sensation (as Michael would say Wink) of 'danger' and adventure. I think I'd be worrying a bit about hygiene and safety probably.

princealbertofb Wrote:To each, his own... Some like the NO STRINGS ATTACHED approached, and the on-the-sperm-of-the-moment sensation (as Michael would say Wink) of 'danger' and adventure. I think I'd be worrying a bit about hygiene and safety probably.

that too. the diseases out there scare the pants off me :frown:... i mean, they put them back on!!! :biggrin:

clontarf Wrote:...

Yes safer sex all the way, including when the toys came out.

HUH!!!??? I'd missed the bit about the toys... So what toys were involved?

princealbertofb Wrote:HUH!!!??? I'd missed the bit about the toys... So what toys were involved?

yeah, lets hear about those toys and also How did this all start?

I've had a non-anal sex 3sum... last year... two guys (boyfriends). Some oral and hand fun. Was pretty fun... not strictly my type tho... ok, really not my type.. but I just wanted to experience the 3sum lol.

princealbertofb Wrote:HUH!!!??? I'd missed the bit about the toys... So what toys were involved?

Nothing too extreme, just a double ended dildo & a big black dildo. I didn't know they were going to make an appearance until they popped out of a briefcase.................lol