Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Types (& More)
For the sake of conversation, I have in mind these three types of guys:

1. Guys who are into having sex with guys, but who are not interested in having a broader, wider, rounder kind of relationship with the guys they're having sex with. They may have little interest or ability when it comes to making what we could call "heart connections".

2. Guys who are into the broader, wider rounder type of relationship which is both sexual and friendship -- and romantic, etc., but who are only able and willing to do so with one person (one partner).

3. Guys who don't fit either of the above two items. These type-three guys may be polyamorous, and interested in multiple committed loverly relationships. Or they may have one primary partner whom they give their heart (so to speak), while being open to having recreational sex outside this primary relationship.

Type-3 guys fall into many other sub-types--which we could discuss here.

I'm personally especailly interested in discussion about (and with) type-3 guys, which appear to be in the minority these days. Especially the sub-type who is open to making real connections even when he has established connections already. It seems to me there are many possible ways of relating in this type-3 space, but that we tend not to be very imaginative about it. RolleyesWink

first 2 than 1
i did everything wrong and it still turned out ok but dont think i could manage 3

im confused ill say 2 then 1 then 3 or do i want 3 tyhen 2 then 1 or 1 then 2 then 3 oh so many options lol

Moonpig!

U cud simplify it a bit more,

Group 1 = the prudes
Group 2 = normals
Group 3 = the sluts

;-)

im group three definately with those scores lol

zeon Wrote:im group three definately with those scores lol

Bahaha I'd say I'm a 2.5 having visited a sauna hahaha

wow. thats interesting.

thanks for ur info. dude Confusedmile:

mrk2010 Wrote:U cud simplify it a bit more,

Group 1 = the prudes
Group 2 = normals
Group 3 = the sluts

;-)

Well, not all of type-3 guys are sluts! I'm type-3, but I'm very, very far from being a slut. As a matter of fact, I've been with only three guys/people (sexually) since partnering up with my Sweetie fifteen years ago. Three!

I'm just like all of the romantic guys in here -- wanting someone special! Wanting the real deal. Not f---ing around. But, yeah, I'd like to experience something new while not giving up my Sweetie. After all, we love one another a whole heap and we're good for each other.Confusedmile:

JRiver Wrote:Well, not all of type-3 guys are sluts! I'm type-3, but I'm very, very far from being a slut. As a matter of fact, I've been with only three guys/people (sexually) since partnering up with my Sweetie fifteen years ago. Three!

I'm just like all of the romantic guys in here -- wanting someone special! Wanting the real deal. Not f---ing around. But, yeah, I'd like to experience something new while not giving up my Sweetie. After all, we love one another a whole heap and we're good for each other.Confusedmile:

Lol I was joking lol

mrk2010 Wrote:Lol I was joking lol

Yeah, i giddit.

It's just that both the type-1 and type-2 guys like to give us type-3 guys a hard time. No pun intended!Wink