Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three tiers of awkwardness
I'm sure Wilem will keep us posted on any new developments, including, I hope, the fact that he's PASSED his test with
FLYING COLOURS!!!

Wilem that's GREAT - I'm really glad to hear that :biggrin:, and you must be SO relieved as well ... bless ya !!

Bighug.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

OH everyone is so nice! Thanks guys.

P.S. (How cute is this?) The lesson started at 9am, and I slept in, and he left a message on the phone to say that he'd been waitin outside, and he sounded proper worried! I bet he was really stressing when I didn't show, and when the home phone wasn't answering, as if I was blanking him! Aww!

Wilem Wrote:I bet he was really stressing when I didn't show, and when the home phone wasn't answering, as if I was blanking him! Aww!

Cute? He was panicking trying to remember what he'd said to you or what you might have said to anyone else. The man is in a mess and needs help from someone ... just not from you at the moment.

You, however, have a driving test to pass, so it's good you were both apparently able to restore some professional equilibrium.

Glad it went well, Wilem.

Regards

marshlander Wrote:Cute? He was panicking trying to remember what he'd said to you or what you might have said to anyone else. The man is in a mess and needs help from someone ... just not from you at the moment.

You, however, have a driving test to pass, so it's good you were both apparently able to restore some professional equilibrium.

Glad it went well, Wilem.

Cheeeeers

But he wasn't that drunk heh

was it really you playing that? it's amazing Wink
i have to start using cam when i play so you can hear some of my music:tongue:

Ang Wrote:i have to start using cam when i play so you can hear some of my music:tongue:
Cool!
Look forward to it.
:biggrin: