But

Shakin
OBW
X

Wow how did you come up with them?! :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

1. Gray (or Grey, depending where you live.)

2. Perceptive

3. Magickal :tongue:

Marky Wrote:I like those words - explain weird though :p
It mean's me being into whats typically considerd weird( anime, entomology, furries, guns, knives etc,).

jaxc Wrote:It mean's me being into whats typically considerd weird( anime, entomology, furries, guns, knives etc,).

You're into guns and knives? How so?
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:You're into guns and knives? How so?
pretty much the same way some one would be into Cars or baseball cards, if you wanna know the make, model, year of production, steel type, blade style, manufacturer, chemical composition of the steel, caliber ,barrel/overall length ballistics, value and how a certain locking/firing mechanism works I could probably tell you and talk your ears off:biggrinSadI grew up around people were in the military, so that's kinda where it came from, but I've been more passionate about than they ever were, drives them crazy sometimes:biggrinSmile

jaxc Wrote:pretty much the same way some one would be into Cars or baseball cards, if you wanna know the make, model, year of production, steel type, blade style, manufacturer, chemical composition of the steel, caliber ,barrel/overall length ballistics, value and how a certain locking/firing mechanism works I could probably tell you and talk your ears off:biggrinSadI grew up around people were in the military, so that's kinda where it came from, but I've been more passionate about than they ever were, drives them crazy sometimes:biggrinSmile

Its quite interesting I've not met someone into knives before.. Do you collect them? Can you actually collect things like that and it be legal? (Not sure about US laws like I know you can have a gun but is there a limit?)
[/COLOR]

ill go for

1, Loyal to the death
2, generous - would give you my last Rollo
3, bat shit crazy

I'd like to think of myself as

Fair
Creative
Caring

gay, sane Christians