Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threesomes in a monogamous relationship
I've been having recent fantasies of me and my partner having a threesome and the fantasies have become all consuming recently. I don't really feel comfortable doing it but I'm really turned on about the idea. I talked to him and he straight out said "if you want to" not much else. Is it. A good idea to explore a sexual fantasy such as this one and not have it ruin my relationship? Like with regret or wanting more encounters?

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

Personally, I'd enjoy the fantasy but keep it that way. Fantasies often don't come true quiet the way we would like.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm with Fred on this one, sometimes these things are better in your head.

I did the 3some thing many years ago and honestly it was just kinda awkward and weird, especially in what I imagine would be a similar situation - nobody being really sure where it's going.

If you really feel it would help you and your partner and you both know and trust the person in question, it may be worth pursuing; but purely for its own sake and curiosity I'm not so sure x

I knew a couple guys who married and regularly had threesomes, but there were some jealousy issues that'd come up at times. I think there was even consideration with one guy of becoming a permanent threesome but the other issues were too much. I know they had an HIV scare too after one guy they had a threesome with ended up positive. Then one of the guys ended up cheating on the other.

Now, is it possible to have a threesome and have it not be weird? Maybe if all parties involved are laid back enough to know exactly what it is... but from what I've seen through (ex)friends, it often gets more complicated than intended.

I will preface this by saying I have a huge issue with jealousy both in myself and in my mate (I view jealousy as a socially acceptable form of mental illnessWink ) and have zero tolerance for it which heavily influences my POV.

When I was young I was jealous and insecure and I credit threeways with giving me some of the hottest smokin' sex I ever had and also with helping me overcome my jealousy thanks to my experience. Experience is the key word.

I would do it all over again.

There are risks to trying something new...there are always risks to trying something new in life. You have to decide if it is worth it. Bear in mind...if you don't try it there may also be risks.

Hello there,
With threesomes alot of the time one guy is left out.. Now doing it is reality so in order if you choose to do it to be alright you need to understand that the guy who may be fondling your partner is just doing it to have sex as sex when you and him do it its love... You both need to be strong minded and both understand boundarys... Make a verbal contract and both agree alow him to have a say as you too and whatever happens use protection and enjoy

kindest regards

zeon

I have had some really awesome experiences with three-ways. That said, I have had some really bad experiences with three-ways. What previous posters have said is true, jealousy jealousy jealousy is a big probobility.

To be honest. As much as i don't mind the IDEA of trying a three-way. I could never have a three-way. I'm just too insecure a person:redface:.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

East Wrote:I view jealousy as a socially acceptable form of mental illnessWink

I am curious, why do you consider most men, including, myself mentally ill?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Personally, I'd enjoy the fantasy but keep it that way. Fantasies often don't come true quiet the way we would like.

Fred, would that be QUITE the way??? Wink
You are usually a good speller.:biggrin: