Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threesomes in a monogamous relationship
Beaux Wrote:I have had some really awesome experiences with three-ways. That said, I have had some really bad experiences with three-ways. What previous posters have said is true, jealousy jealousy jealousy is a big probobility.

Jealousy is one of the factors in the equation but then so are TRUST and CONFIDENCE.
I'd start by wondering what the two of you would get out of it... Basically it seems that CPrimm is trying to open the monogamous relationship up a bit... but doesn't feel comfortable with the idea of losing what he may have already... So it's a balance between developing new friendships, partnerships and exploring your sexuality further, and staying put with the "comfort" of your present situation. Again, if you can detach sex from the love equation, it's probably easier to do... It really depends on how deeply you love your partner and how deeply loved he feels. I suppose threesomes can work when both partners are equally comfortable with the third party coming in. So what is it you'd like to explore and experience, Pcrimm?

We haven't talked about it since yesterday as if we never had the conversation. But the risks to not having it scare me. I'm not gonna press the issue but I really wanna do it once.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

What is it you would be seeking in the threesome? The possibility or spitroasting, or other stuff?

CPrimm are you both of the same age range, your partner and you? If you see eye to eye on the matter, there's no reason why you shouldn't try it out. Again it's a game like any other, you need to know the rules before you play it AND play it by the rules... or else someone will get thwarted, or jealous or feel left out, which, I assume, is not the plan.

I've done a handful of threesomes and we are the same age range. Its just something I can't stop fantasizing about it

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

im not sure if i would do three ways because i have that gut feeling that i would be left out

In my threesome experience I didn't have to deal with the relationship dynamic as I was the '3rd party' thrown into the mix. However, it did have an impact later on in my friendship with that couple. Our threesome wasn't planned, it was the result of a night of drunken carnage (blame the drink again) :biggrin: and I was staying over at their house that night.

Its not something I've explored when I've had a partner though and wouldn't really be interested in doing so.