Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickling - Fun, Sexy, Annoying, Embarrassing or Torture?
Mirage Wrote:Both really, but I prefer being the one giving the tickling. I like to focus my attention on the belly and the feet Teufel

Hahaha, fun times! My feet are definitely my Achille's Heel... (Get it?) Laugh2

TomStatic Wrote:Its awlays fun pinning someone down and tickling them the best kind of torture hahaha

I hate it, but I love it.

It's cute and It's wonderful if it's just playful, but at the same time It hurts a bit after awhile x3

Armandork Wrote:I hate it, but I love it.

It's cute and It's wonderful if it's just playful, but at the same time It hurts a bit after awhile x3

Totally!! Xyxthumbs

It can be fun, it can be annoying, it can hurt, and it can be torture.

But it can definitely be sexy. EVERY PART OF ME CAN BE TICKLED, AND IT'S UNBEARABLE, but if someone did it slowly, it would literally be the sexiest thing.

....In every single regard, tickling is my weakness.

ANNOYING AS HELL!!

I know this sounds hypocritical and stupid.....

I like being touched, but ONLY in certain ways. Tickling is NOT one of those ways.
I dont mind it so much, but when I give the person a warning about what happens when I get tickled, they ignore it and always get hurt.

If you tickle me too long or too hard, I get knee spasms (weird, right?). And my knees will jerk upwards, and I always hit the other person in the jaw. But I dont feel sorry for them, because I DO warn them of the consequences.

I, on the other hand, am unmerciful if I tickle someone.

Eugh I am so ticklish. If you touch my neck I die.

Seriously one time someone touched my neck and I fell over and collapsed.

all of the above

All of them though it can become just plain annoying.

Anyone else?

Fun to give, kind of sexy to receive if done correctly, annoying if I don't want it to continue.