Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickling - Fun, Sexy, Annoying, Embarrassing or Torture?
I only have one ticklish spot, so I have fun letting my boyfriend try to find it (he hasn't yet). Tickling is awesome! I voted fun, but it's also sexy.

It's torture. I'm so darn ticklish and my boyfriend is not. He likes to torture me with tickles and there's nothing I can do in return.

Mirage Wrote:Both really, but I prefer being the one giving the tickling. I like to focus my attention on the belly and the feet Teufel

Tickling feet?

But you're a terrorist! :o

It can be funny at first but sometimes enough's enough. Wink

I'd rather just wrestle around with a guy I think. Smile

I've injured more feet....because you never tickle someone in an electric wheelchair.....and yes it's annoying. I got no time for joy in my life.:tongue::biggrin:

Mick

i live by this simple rule

"if anyone tickles me , or tries to , then i get to remove their eyes"

i'm not a fan Smile

All of them. Not even kidding.

Beau Wrote:It's torture. I'm so darn ticklish and my boyfriend is not. He likes to torture me with tickles and there's nothing I can do in return.

Really? Because I was under the impression that you could pick him up and toss him around or pin him with no problem...

It absolutely depends on the person whos tickling me. I usually don't get tickled and since I start poking/tickling wars I basically choose who can take his revenge on me so to say xD. Buuut totally torture if it's too much too take and the stomach starts aching lol. As a super ticklish person like me it's uber hell when the doctor needs to do a check up, it's sortof embarassing to start giggling like a little girl (not literally!!)

Love tickles there fun, embarrassing (not in a bad way, laughing about ticklesh I am) and can go from innocent fun to extremely sexy, my friend (male straight) takes it past that point of innocents he's lucky I haven't made a move.