Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tied and Fed
Poor Chris having to pose for the thumbnail lol. Thanks to everyone for helping me hit 400 subscribers! This challenge video is for you <3.

Channel itself can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/rawknrule

I am watching and thinking about choking LOL. Did you get a choking feeling?

How many of those challenges do you get? Do you get any really weird ones?

I think at one point Chris had a bit too much in his mouth. I am gifted with a bucket mouth so no choking at all. I mostly just kept my head down unless I had the chance to flip it up and garble it lol.

So far I've been doing a challenge video with Chris everytime we hit a subscriber goal. I did one at 100. 250 and now 400. figure ill do one at 500 and then every 250 to 1000. At 1000 I'm going to let my viewers pick a color to dye my hair.

A bit of a cheat though.....you really weren't tied........I wanted to see red silk cords at least.

Rareboy Wrote:A bit of a cheat though.....you really weren't tied........I wanted to see red silk cords at least.

Chris made me name the video such lol. He wanted to tie our hands it's like I think we can have self control enough to not touch the food Big Grin

wow i am really perverted xD

Lambert Wrote:wow i am really perverted xD

I'll take the blame for the title Big Grin

BrianNorth Wrote:I think at one point Chris had a bit too much in his mouth. I am gifted with a bucket mouth so no choking at all. I mostly just kept my head down unless I had the chance to flip it up and garble it lol.

So far I've been doing a challenge video with Chris everytime we hit a subscriber goal. I did one at 100. 250 and now 400. figure ill do one at 500 and then every 250 to 1000. At 1000 I'm going to let my viewers pick a color to dye my hair.

Orange, ought to go with the clear colour of your eyes... hehe.

princealbertofb Wrote:Orange, ought to go with the clear colour of your eyes... hehe.

Please no lol. I'm hoping some form of blue wins as I can live with it easier. Imma veto pink right out of the gate.

BrianNorth Wrote:Please no lol. I'm hoping some form of blue wins as I can live with it easier. Imma veto pink right out of the gate.

In the end, it's your choice, you can bloody well decide which colour you'll dye it. Who's going to know? You don't have to make a video to prove it.