Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tied and Fed
Orange was a joke, of course.

princealbertofb Wrote:In the end, it's your choice, you can bloody well decide which colour you'll dye it. Who's going to know? You don't have to make a video to prove it.

The point is for people to pick Smile. I'll just eliminate a few colors that my job may have issues with. They have a whole 'color has to exist in nature' clause in my employment contract which I need to get clarity on.

princealbertofb Wrote:Orange, ought to go with the clear colour of your eyes... hehe.

LOL..orange is he first color I thought of when I read this earlier....that would be my vote as well...

Mine isn't a joke though...I actually like orange hair LOL

East Wrote:LOL..orange is he first color I thought of when I read this earlier....that would be my vote as well...

Mine isn't a joke though...I actually like orange hair LOL

I like the color too. I'm wondering if it'd just fade to a weird blonde white color in a week. Chris went this deep red last year and ended up really pink in a few weeks. I hated it.

BrianNorth Wrote:The point is for people to pick Smile. I'll just eliminate a few colors that my job may have issues with. They have a whole 'color has to exist in nature' clause in my employment contract which I need to get clarity on.

This is silly, because all the colours of the world are in nature... It's just that, as hair dye, we can make synthetic ones. What they probably mean is that it has to be the natural colour that hair comes in... but that's for them to define.

BrianNorth Wrote:I'll take the blame for the title Big Grin

it was funny though : 3

BrianNorth Wrote:I like the color too. I'm wondering if it'd just fade to a weird blonde white color in a week. Chris went this deep red last year and ended up really pink in a few weeks. I hated it.

That's the thing about hair dye, either you keep it up (and it costs) or you dye your hair back to its normal colour until it can't be seen you cheated on nature... lol.

princealbertofb Wrote:This is silly, because all the colours of the world are in nature... It's just that, as hair dye, we can make synthetic ones. What they probably mean is that it has to be the natural colour that hair comes in... but that's for them to define.

Yeah thats my thought. We can make any pigment we wish with the right plants and ingredients. Tis just corporate jargon. I work for a small company but there is an overpaid HR consultant that puts nonsense like that in play.

What's the nature of the business? Forgive me if you have already stated that here or on JUB.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:What's the nature of the business? Forgive me if you have already stated that here or on JUB.

I've mentioned it in past videos Smile. I'm a senior tech for a wireless ISP. I went to college for computer science but I'm intending to work for myself in the nearish future hopefully.