Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight foreskin!
Hi guys im sure you have had this one a million times on here before but i still have not found a solid answer!

Thing is, i have a tight foreskin to the degree were i cant retract it over my bell end. Its not painful whilst masturbating and has never been painful whilst having sex, jus a bit sore afterwards sometimes! Anyway i would really like to get it sorted out as its making me lack in confidence to the point were i dont want to take my trousers off! I think im a freak Sad

I have heard of various things that can be done! However i really want to avoid circumcission. I dont want to be circumcised! Does anyone no if ther are any treatments available to open it up and make it so its not so tight etc?? I suppose visiting the doctor would help only im a little embarrassed by it 2 tell u the truth + scared of getting a hard on if he touchs it as hes very hot in my opinion lol! + is there any "at home treatments" etc available? Would be nice to here from other guys who have/had this problem and how they dealt with it, even its by pm im easy + i dnt name and shame Wink

Thanks guys nd sorry for the long post x

I've just sent you a private response (mostly because of the length). Feel free to write back if you have any other questions Smile

dont be embarrased at all about goin to the doctors, its just another part of the body to him - i had to drop my trousers for my doc after i hurt myself crashing my bike, i wouldnt get it out for him n that was his responce about how not to be shy and that its just part of your annatomy that needs treating like any other part... i very much doubt you'll get a hard on because its not an intimate situation plus if you do it wont effect him as he will have seen that happen scores of times, he'll just see that your functioning normally.

I got told its not really a problem. They can do things to help it but its not something that HAS to be done unless it causes pain or is unclean which could cause further problems

Apparently something like 1 in 3 men all have the same thing.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

You have to stretch it, slowly loosens up

thanks for the help guys! i would like it sorting out though as it gets me down! i will explain that to the doctor if and when i go and if that dont work then i will tell him its vry painful and somthing must be done quickly - i dont pay my tax for nothing Big Grin haha lol

What's tax got to do with it? If you really feel that something must be done quickly it sounds like the, ermm, ball is in your court Wink

Hope you get sorted.

Yeah, don't ever skimp on matter of health (physical or mental). If it's enough to cause you worry, it's enough to see a doctor about. I had a TC scare last year, and spent best part of a month being prodded and poked and scanned by doctors.

Believe me, you'll be embarrassed and scared enough to not even remotely get hard - you're more likely to find it disappearing into your body cavity!

the doc will be great mate, its just routine to him and he will have seen loads of lads in in carrear with the same same prob , specially teen lads who are embarrassed, my mate whent when we were 15 with same prob n he survived the doctors ok - you will too if you choose that way or follow some of the guys advice about stretchin etc

And don't be scared of asking for second opinions. Some doctors are very set on circumcision being the only answer, especially some of the older ones. Make sure they discuss all the options with you.