Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight foreskin!
I just personally wouldn't go for it... If there is a cream that may help try that route... But is it actually causing you any problems? :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

scotyboy Wrote:The steriod cream thins the skin from what i am aware and helps stretching prove more effective!

Steroids do indeed thin the skin, its a side effect, not one that I would advise. Delicate thin skin in that particular location would not be a good idea! What about stretching without the cream?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Thanks for the info and advice guys! My appointment came through the post today so i will see what this surgeon says!

And yes it is causing me problems twazzle! I am really bothered about it as its affecting my confidence as i dont like it myself. I also have self confidence issues anyway and this is not helping! Therfore i would like to see what i can do about it!

Once again thanks guys and i will keep you updated!

Is it causing you any physical issues?
[/COLOR]

Hon if you say you have self confidence issues anyway then you a) know what the real problem is and b) would do FAR better to sort that out first.

A tight foreskin affects your confidence the way my scars do mine. Noone else notices them. Eventually you just have to bulid that bridge and get the hell over it. If it's not cuasing you any physical discomfort then it's really only as large a problem as you make it.

I'm sure it doesn't help your confidence right now, but you need to remember that everyone is different. Have men ever complained about it?? If not then you'd do FAR better to appraoch the real issues there.

From what you said there it seems to me that overcoming issues with your appearance and learning to appreciate that you're beautiful the way God made you would help you far more.

I'm not meaning this to sounds as harsh as it will, but believe me, nobody's perfect. If it's not a cause of physical harm or a genuine disfigurement then maybe a more stoical approach would benefit you.

Also unless it's completely unretractable then there are plenty of non steroid or surgery based ways for you to make it more supple. Just work on it one step at a time.

Thanks sox and twazzle!

I have never been with a guy as of yet so i cant answer you that one! I have however slept with girls before and i did have a slight amount of pain! Although not a great deal, just sore/red the next day!

Its completely unretractable so if not to help my confidence its still a cleaning issue! I somewhat manage to clean it but i cant help but think that its not as clean as it could be/would be if i could retract it all the way!

Well yo could always try soakingn it in warm water (perhaps while bathing...) and then gently pull it back as far as it will allow (without pain), and gradually you should find it stretches further... With time, just about everything about us can become more supple RolleyesRolleyes

Though if it's completely unretractable, circumcision my be your best option.

I'd still say to try not to let it bother you though, unless it's a major problem resulting in a lot of pain.

Yeh unless it is a huge physical issue that causes pain I wouldn't consider it.. Simply as you are worried about it now yeh? But what about when its done.. You get excited... It bleeds everywhere? Hurt for a few weeks? Then left with a big scar going across it? Would you be even more self concious with that?

For me what it seems is that you're focusing on the negative of foreskin and positive of without.. But you need to consider the reality.. A lot of surgeons will not do anything unless theres physical pain as in there opinion its too late in life.. Unless you are a small child.. even then they do stress its not essential. >_<

Good luck with whatever you decide x
[/COLOR]

Thanks guys! Circumcission is a complete and utter no no for me! Its something i do not belive in doing and i dont belive it should be carried out either!

I'll continue with the stretching for now and see where that takes me, i will talk to the surgeon when i have my appointment, its in a months time anyway so no rush!

Thanks again! x

scotyboy Wrote:Thanks guys! Circumcission is a complete and utter no no for me! Its something i do not belive in doing and i dont belive it should be carried out either!
x

Good! But why do you not believe it should be carried out? Just out of curiosity... :biggrin:
[/COLOR]