Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Butron's - Alice in Wonderland
Staring Johnny Depp as the mad hatter.

New Trailer: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland | LOVEFiLM

Personally I'm not sure about it, if you see the trailer he looks a little out of place from his usual role in films and is it a good think?
The trailer doesn't really make me think, ow I might give that a watch.

trailer is shite. but cast is near perfect and its tim burton. i believe it will still be brilliant!

Really want to see this :biggrin: IT HAS BABS IN IT!!!!!!!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I agree the trailer itself isn't particularly tempting. However just the combination of Tim Burton and Alice in Wonderland is, I think, very interesting indeed, a dark and warped interpretation of a somewhat warped story. I'm certainly looking forwards to seeing it.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

As much as I like Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and Helena Bohnem Carter, I kind of wish that Mr. Burton would make a new movie that had neither of them in it... when I hear Alice in Wonderland was coming out I though, 'I bet anything both JD and HBC will be in it"... and sure enough...

I still want to see it because it does look good and respect the actors. I just wish that Tim Burton could maybe expand his casting horizon a bit more lately.

LOL! I know what you mean. You do wonder about their relationship, don't you? It's the greatest love story that's never been.

I like Tim Burtons approaches towards the films :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hold the phone...

A Tim Burton film with Johnny Depp in it?? What next, will it have Helena Bonham-Carter playing somebody deranged??