Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuality: It's about survival - not sex
Doc Wrote:I never met a single person that believes all of the church's teaching we can only try to be Christ like in our actions we will always fail at that. God put two cities to the "sword" so to speak, we fear the wrath of God for a reason.
I don't fear God in the least.

God isn't the problem. Never has been.

It's us crazy monkeys that have gotten off the leash.

And, BTW, don't believe everything you read, hear or see about God, in the Good Book or any other. All that Jonathan Edwards, cum Cecil B. DeMille fire and brimstone is Bull Shit with capital letters.

Listen I could go back and forth with you all night, I believe what I believe and I don't need to account myself to anyone I know what sort of man I am. All Im saying is I don't think that doctor is right. I don't think homosexuals need to their existence justified by science, they just are and that's ok. I know you want the last word so have it.

Doc Wrote:....All Im saying is I don't think that doctor is right. I don't think homosexuals need to their existence justified by science, they just are and that's ok. I know you want the last word so have it.
Last word or not, I totally agree with that! Smile

BTW, don't take me overly seriously, much less personally. True, I can be an annoying jerk, but what I say is often a deliberate mix of the serious and absurd.