Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a change
Wilem Wrote:Just keep a bit for him to play with!

Oooo! I'm thinking MULLET!

Lmao!

OMFG a mullet?! i know your joking, but one of the vets I work with had a mullet forever. It was the most minging (is that the correct use of the word?) thing I ever saw... he wouldn't wash it....

How about a fake mohawk... you know, where the sides are a bit short but creating a longish center strip to you can create a mohawk. It has enough to pull on for your BF.

frank

futureRD Wrote:OMFG a mullet?! i know your joking, but one of the vets I work with had a mullet forever. It was the most minging (is that the correct use of the word?) thing I ever saw... he wouldn't wash it....

Somebody tell this ignorant old duffer what a Mullet is please? I thought it was a kind of fish!

[Image: mullet_blonde_dude.jpg]

"business in the front, party in the back"

One of the worst hair cuts in the world~

futureRD Wrote:OMFG a mullet?! i know your joking, but one of the vets I work with had a mullet forever. It was the most minging (is that the correct use of the word?) thing I ever saw... he wouldn't wash it....

OH GOD

bad enough he had one, but he DIDNT WASH IT?
Eugh.

And yes that's exactly how you use the word "minging" Laugh1

(and lmao at that pic)

my hair is horribly thick and wirey, like some dark forest (even my last "hair stylist" said he'd never seen such strange hair, that changes in front of your eyes when blow dried - it increases in volume and becomes very rough), and i always keep it simple so i'm not one to give hair advice.

from all the pics of you, i like how you look in that picture with the girl most Smile