Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a wind up
Hi All,

Mission briefing:

Tonight at midnight i/we (my friend and I) shall be out of home because I am on a mission with a friend dressed in black and enterting a dark close we have to wrap her car up in birthday girl paper pla\ster her whole house outside with happy 50th Birthday and tie some party poppers to her door on the front back and also on the car doors via string so when they open the door it pulls the string pulling the poppers and BANG perfect...... I think this will be dead funny tomorrow when she wakes.... Will report back soon

Over and out

Aunty Zeon x

This is going to provide perfect shits for giggles!

You have too much free time on your hands ;-)

Hello,
It is my day off today and tonight decided to do it early as got easterly winds building up for the night... TRhought on a few occassions we got caught but didnt all went according to plan lights came on and off around her house and instead of cellotape we used medical taped s from the first aid kit and some drawing pipns where required... Cant wait to see her tomorrow and see what she thought lo0l

Lol ok hahahahahahahaha

That is awesome Aunty.
She will be so surprised and happy.

dont forget to tell us how it went Big Grin

Bangers at age 50 - what trying to kill her with a heart attack? :biggrin: