Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Gear Solid 2
this is most defenitely, no doubt about it, 100% the best game in the world. in my opinion.

its just got so much depth. you can play it over and over, discovering brand new secrets, its complex, it makes you think. it has fantastic voice actors, action and an amazin soundtrack by the same guy who does shrek. literally, you are plaing a film. sounds weird, but its true. you get so involved, everything is so believable and there is such a fantastic moral put through to you through the splendidly written story. seriously, if you havent played it, you really should.

i dont know if my opinion on this game being the 'best ever' will change once ive finished metal gear solid 3 but i doubt, considering i love raiden to pieces!!!! any of you played this?

i know it from my vicious school mates that talk about it almost the whole day...

lol it is sort of addictive but all in good spirits because its not grand theft auto, its not teaching people to go round stealing cars and killing prostitutes, but instead teaches us what we can pass on, other than DNA, to future generations and how we can find a meaning in life for ourselves. i love tv and games thake you think, which is why i enjoy farscape as much as i do as well.:biggrin:

Babe did you play MGS (the first one - on the Sony Playstation) ?

It's just that I felt like you do about MGS II for MGS, and so when MGS II was released I RAN to the shops as fast as my little legs would carry me to get myself a copy, and I have to say ............ I really, REALLY didn't like it !!

VAMP I thought was cool, and Fortune (if I remember her name correctly) was cool ... but everybody else really got under my skin.

I'm not having a go - I've been slated MANY times for my views on it, but I was just wondering if you'd been able to compare it with the first game at all Confusedmile:.

Cheers hun x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

yeh i did play it once, not very properly, and th GC adaption. but i couldnt really get into the ps1 version cos it jus fealt old lol, and for th GC version it was awkward controls, and i didnt own it. thing is MGS2 can stand alone rly, without th support of th other stories, although i suppose it ADDS to the adventure if u kno th history.

Well I'm glad you didn't think I was trying to blow holes in your most loved title Confusedmile: ... yeah I was really looking forward to the release of MGS on the Gamecube, but I was disappointed because in my opinion, they didn't need to re-sample the voice-acting - they should just have left it as it was ... but noooooooooooooooo.

Suckers.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

lol. im findin ir real tricky to get into mgs3 and 4 looks all too different as well. but is gd and bad. people are either gna love the change, or treasure their favourites.

Yeah, to be honest I pretty much lost interest in the series after MGS 2 came out Cry.

However, I might one day try and get into 3 and 4 'n that Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!