Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tip of dick hurts when ejaculating
What exactly would cause this? If I ejaculate lately the tip of my penis stings, also in the middle of my shaft, it's almost as if the passage in the urethra is semi blocked or something is what it feels like <_< any ideas? Also no I don't stick things in there. :B

I dunno. My suspicions would not make you more comfortable. See a doctor. Now.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:I dunno. My suspicions would not make you more comfortable. See a doctor. Now.

Get to a doctor like yesterday if not sooner.

Folf Wrote:What exactly would cause this? If I ejaculate lately the tip of my penis stings, also in the middle of my shaft, it's almost as if the passage in the urethra is semi blocked or something is what it feels like <_< any ideas? Also no I don't stick things in there. :B

Could be lots of things... UTI, STI/STD, too much caffeine/acidic foods, on and on. I would also say "go to a doctor." And try not to panic, whatever it is probably won't kill you Smile

Do you have any discomfort urinating?
Let us know what the doc says!!!!!!!!!! Please? Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

No discomfort urinating

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-hea...ation.aspx

http://www.doctorslounge.com/urology/for...15835.html
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

This is gonna sound dumb but before I plan a Dr's appt, I think tomorrow I'm gonna see what happens and if it hurts again then I'll call the Dr. I go to the Doctors ALL the time for other medical conditions so I try to avoid it if I can Tongue

Folf Wrote:This is gonna sound dumb ...

Yep, sure does.

Go to see your Doctor at the vey least it will put your mind at ease ,and get you sorted out as well.