Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired, fed up and lonely
Tired of life, lonely and desperate for love. True you cannot force it but when you an above average age and you have never made love of truly had sex its difficult to lead a life that you can even be bothered to wake up for. No hope of ever meeting a guy, sexuality a total mess so what woman would want me or man, when all you want is to be held and loved emotionally and physically and feel what people experience at a young age with their first experiences, and all i do at my age is still imagine and dream of it. Someone wanting to have sex with you is something i just cannot imagine, having that proper full kiss i have never had fully, someone staying around is a dream that will never come true. There is no chance of me meeting gay people to for friendships let alone any other friendship. The people i know are purely from work and never contact me. I have more to say but want to leave it at that point for now. Just need a cry

Bighug Bighug
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

You and I are in similar situations, so I can't offer you any advice, but I can lend an ear. I'm PM-available whenever you need one.

Bighug
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I know the feeling... In fact I'm driving the boat your in. Its starting to become really depressing and kinda taking a toll. I dont even care about getting laid i just want a guy i can cuddle with and talk to after work and maybe head to the movies with. Straight guys better be lucky they can easily get dates!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Well, Mr. Anonymous, ( Rolleyes ) what are you going to DO about all this? Are you just going to continue playing the victim and feel miserable for the rest of your life? Or are you going to wake the fuck up and learn to enjoy whatever little bits of happiness life gives you? Often for free.

It's like where you place your attention. What words do you say to yourself (and us) over and over and over again? It can all be summed up: "My life sucks." Stuck record.

Well, DUH!

Of course it sucks. How could it not suck with such a sucky attitude as you have.

But you know, what really bothers me is this: I know damn well you have fun once in a while. I know damn well at least SOME people like you. I see this over and over again. But its like its not enough. You stay all bummed the fuck out and people give up on you because no matter what they say or do, you're never happy. What fun is that? They move on and that then becomes one more pointed pebble in your boot.

What this little bear needs is a damn good tickling!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

unless you decide to change something, the results will still be the same.

so try something different.

Before anything can change you have to change yourself from within. Change your attitude! If you came on to GS expecting tea and sympathy then you're in the wrong place! I have seen gay guys who are a long way off from being models of beauty and yet they are in relationships. If tylou want a relationship then you have to give of yourself, just don't expect someone to come along and fall passionately in love with you if your attitude is so defeatist. Love is a two way thing, a matter of give and take on both lparts. I apologise if I sould innecessarily harsh but you really do have to do something about yourself. Try getting up in the morning and saying out loud to the person you see reflected in the bathroom mirror "I love myself and I deserve love". Keep on saying it until you believe it and then your attitude will have changed.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Its the fact of never having kissed at a normal age and still being totally inexperienced with sexual things.