Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired, fed up and lonely
Tired of life, lonely and desperate for love. True you cannot force it but when you an above average age and you have never made love of truly had sex its difficult to lead a life that you can even be bothered to wake up for. No hope of ever meeting a guy, sexuality a total mess so what woman would want me or man, when all you want is to be held and loved emotionally and physically and feel what people experience at a young age with their first experiences, and all i do at my age is still imagine and dream of it. Someone wanting to have sex with you is something i just cannot imagine, someone staying around is a dream that will never come true. There is no chance of me meeting gay people to for friendships let alone any other friendship. The people i know are purely from work and never contact me. I have more to say but want to leave it at that point for now. Just need a cry

I am sorry that your feeling like this. I used to feel the same as you but a guy came along. I hope the same happens to you. As for friendship you can make friends here, there is so many great people on this site. If you ever want to chat feel free to send me a private message
An eye for an eye