Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired of being a virgin
As the title sugests, im tired of being a virgin. Sure i am young and have many years ahead (or not, every day could be the last one) but i am tired of searching for a special person, all guys i have met i cant "love", dont feel right with them. And then i had met this guy trough internet but he lives in the capital. He is great, 19 yo and a college student, cult and smart. We had been chatting for a month almost daily and doing some sexcam.

But now he just doesnt answers my chat, i know he has other accounts, and he logs in on them (he doesnt know i know those exist) and doesnt logs in the account i talk to him with.

So yeah, im tired and there are a bunch of guys who say the find me atractive and would love to either have a relationship or at least sex with me.

I am feeling very tempted to give myself to one of this guys, sick tired of being the only guy i know who is a virgin.

There are other guys you know who are virgins. They are just not letting you know it. Be happy, friendly and willing to greet people and it will happen.
I bid NO Trump!

Some people lose their virginity when after they have fallen in love and began a relationship. Others lose it for the excitement and eroticism of finding a person they just want to have sex with. There is nothing wrong with either of those scenarios, but losing your virginity for nothing more than the sake of losing it does not seem like a good idea and makes it seem like it is just a competition or race to not be the last.

You're free to give up your virginity for any reason you want. Make sure you feel comfortable with it and make sure it doesn't happen under circumstances you know you'll end up regretting.

If you are attracted to people who in return are attracted to you, I think you're in a position unlikely to go wrong as long as you communicate well. Saving your virginity is only a virtue if you personally believe it to be, and since you seem eager to lose it I guess that no longer applies to you. Have fun!

I lost my virginity to a one-night stand, and he was already in a relationship, with a girl. I never understood the idea of "saving it", I'm sure that when I find the one I'm meant to be with it'll feel like it never felt before.

Honestly don't worry about it, some people don't lose it until they're in their 30's or 40's. I mean if you really want to save it for someone special, by all means go ahead, but you'll most likely be waiting a while. No one knows when they'll meet that special someone, it could be tomorrow, or decades from now, or never. Live however you feel like living, morals are subjective.

Bluelight Wrote:I lost my virginity to a one-night stand, and he was already in a relationship, with a girl. I never understood the idea of "saving it", I'm sure that when I find the one I'm meant to be with it'll feel like it never felt before.

Honestly don't worry about it, some people don't lose it until they're in their 30's or 40's. I mean if you really want to save it for someone special, by all means go ahead, but you'll most likely be waiting a while. No one knows when they'll meet that special someone, it could be tomorrow, or decades from now, or never. Live however you feel like living, morals are subjective.

Completely agree.

Plenty of time yet lad, you have no need to rush into something if you are not really ready.

If you are tired being a virgin, you are going to be absolutely exhausted after having sex. Tongue

Undreamt Wrote:If you are tired being a virgin, you are going to be absolutely exhausted after having sex. Tongue

lmao!

Well, there are various thoughts on this topic, bottom line is you should do what feels right for you, and you owe no one any explanations.

I've only had sex with people I care about, I have no regrets with anyone I've had sex with. That being said, I don't judge people who have sex just because they want sex, and then find someone available. As long as all parties are safe and no one gets hurt, it's all good.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Ok, so time for a reality check. YOu've made it this far being a virgin by CHOICE. You're second-guessing your decision because you (like millions of other single gay men) have discovered that man (if not most) gay men your age are NOT interested or ready for a committed LTR but who want to just enjoy sex with other for the pure enjoyment of it.

So, here's the direct advice. If you truly want your virginity to be a gift to the man you love, then focus on being the best person you can be (Mentally, spiritually, physically and professionally) and STOP living on the internet hoping you'll find "Mr Right" online. You have to get out and circulate. You have to LOVE and RESPECT yourself - only then can you really attract and retain a loving relationship. Stop bitching about it and work at it. It's not JUST going to happen.

If all that seems like something you're no longer wanting and are ready to engage other men for non-committed safer sex - then by all means - GO FOR IT!