Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Our American Friends.......
This morning we find out who your next president is.........

I just wanted to quickly pop on and say I hope it all works out for the best for you guys......

I didn't realise there was soooooo much interest over here, there are parties and everything going on

lloll

Much love to you all and will catch up very soon

(busy busy busy)

(Joseph I'm sorry I broke my promise, thinking of you though)

We're all keeping our fingers (and our legs Wink lol) crossed for America to choose the right guy.... We've had enough of ignoramuses (or ignorami)

Taking a nap and dreaming of a winner Party

OMG!
OMG!
OMG!

FOX NEWS JUST SAID THAT IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR McCAIN TO WIN!

OMG!
OMG!
OMG!

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

*us ignorant AMERICANS did real good Elefant

Obama kicked ass in the polls!

So now it can all be laid to rest. Though, I don't know what I'll watch on tv anymore now that this whole election thing is over...

Haha,must admit,my ass cried this morning.It was like reliving '94 all over again but this time with a greater appreciation and understanding.Bighug to fjp999,the Obama groupie,congratulations!I was kinda worried when they said Pennsylvanni was one of the crucial states but you guys came through!I cant wait to see Michelle as First Lady,she looked STUNNING at the victory speech event.

Hope fully Obama wont go back on his word, if he does we could see a charge in the way that the world thinks about the US or A lol!

Glad everyone seems happy with the result. Could anyone actually live up to what is now expected of Obama? How long before people turn against him? I hope I'm wrong.