Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Our American Friends.......
Congratulations America I think you made the right choice. Was thinking of you in particular fjp999 and am relieved to discover your'e an Obama fan. Glad to know it worked out for you.

im plaes america got obama

kindest regards zeon x

sparky71 Wrote:Congratulations America I think you made the right choice. Was thinking of you in particular fjp999 and am relieved to discover your'e an Obama fan. Glad to know it worked out for you.

America was making quite a lot of choices not just one (although you would barely know it from the British media). I was rather disappointed by results in Florida and Arizona and the likely result in California.

I'd like to hope that it won't prompt Obama to avoid giving real and meaningful support to gay rights from the White House, however for a man who as so much he wants to achieve and do, I fear it may fall off the priority list.

What I see is just so much Intelligence, Vibrant Youth, Optimism and so many positive attributes all around our president to be...

I hope that he and his administration, his family, the country will just promote optimism Lol2 and lots of giggles!

*I do look forward to him starting to talk about being the first bi-racial president as I see this as the future of the world and it makes me smile Luvkiss

I missed topgear because the bloody election, they canceled it for generic banter about obama.

fjp999 Wrote:What I see is just so much Intelligence, Vibrant Youth, Optimism and so many positive attributes all around our president to be...

Obama has been so hyped up about just what an amazing guy he is I suspect he is doomed to disappoint by turning out to be human.

fjp999 Wrote:What I see is just so much Intelligence, Vibrant Youth, Optimism and so many positive attributes all around our president to be...

I hope that he and his administration, his family, the country will just promote optimism Lol2 and lots of giggles!

*I do look forward to him starting to talk about being the first bi-racial president as I see this as the future of the world and it makes me smile Luvkiss

InvasionInvasionFinley We American's have done some thing that truly makes me proud. Now the hard part falls upon the Man. Tongue3 May all the Gods be with him.Xyxthumbs