Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Shave or Not To Shave
I personally dont really like hair and used to shave and wax regularly even though i dont have very much hair, but my boyfreind on the other hand enjoys hair and wants me to stop shaving. More background we have been dating almost a year. He is a strict top me a bottom. We enjoy to attend musical events, raves and the like.
AAnnyway i am wondering if i should stop shaving or try to get him to shave.

Everyone is different in if they want to shave or not if your happy shaving/waxing then carry on doing it, but if your not fussed then it dont really matter and going threw all the trouble of it all. If your boyfriend is happy how he is and you are with the way he is to in not sahving then theres no point in changing things after all this time. Confusedmile:

Peaches Wrote:Annyway i am wondering if i should stop shaving or try to get him to shave.

Neither, no one has the right to change someone else, and no one should have to change just to make someone else happy.

I enjoy shaving my legs and arms pits because it makes me feel good about myself, and that is all that is important.

Awww thanks haha i think this was a bad idea to post drunk the smallest stupidest ideas come out Tongue Thaaanks <3

your lucky, i really like hairy men... Big Grin

I love guys with a 5 'o' clock shadow (the George Michael look) but my BF prefers to shave most days. I do sometimes say how sexy he does look when he doesn't sometimes shave for a couple of days but really up to him what he wants to do in personal appearance. Couples are together to appreciate each others attributes,not change them.

Eh, it's up to you.

Personally, I shave my face for my girlfriend. I would really honestly prefer to have a beard because I think I look awesome with it and I love it, but it scratches her nose and chin. I can see it getting rubbed raw after we kiss for a little while. So for her sake, I keep it short. I still only shave once a week though. But I generally am clean shaven.

Other than that, she doesn't care and neither do I.

Well, my bf's quite smooth, and I'm quite hairy. He likes me hairy, but I don't... it's a big ordeal to dry after a shower or a bath. On the other hand, he finds me a bit sandpapery if I shave, and my skin doesn't do too well with waxing or hair removers.

So we settled midway... I trim it about once every 3 months to about 6mm. That way, everyone's happy. :biggrin: And besides, I like to scratch his back with my chest while spooning him... it makes him so happy...

I am a fan of facial hair here. Although I try to be lenient in my requirements, I am more attracted to a guy with nicely shaped facial hair.

i usually shave but i dont shave for one week