Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all new members..
I think I've welcomed most of you.. If not then welcome to GS! Just wanted to say.. Don't be afraid to post and start up new threads this site may seem different and I know a few people said its not as fast paced.. but we are open to new threads and that should increase the pace! Again I know a few of you are yet to reach 50 posts so may have limited features.. But as soon as you reach it then get stuck in Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks man. I've enjoyed your posts and replies so far, and the forums too. I'm not really much of a poster of new threads all that often, but I love responding to other people's. *LOL* Maybe over time I'll feel more inspired to post my own as well.

Thanks for the welcome, man.

I'm sure Twist and I will come up with something to discuss...well soon as I figure out how to stop getting flagged when I'm behaving myself anyway

*Laughs*

Great place though

Gideon Wrote:Thanks for the welcome, man.

I'm sure Twist and I will come up with something to discuss...well soon as I figure out how to stop getting flagged when I'm behaving myself anyway

*Laughs*

Great place though

I see we have a trouble maker here Wink

Haha its okay I'd rather posts on someone else's issues anyway. I feel like I'd bore people haha. I like learning about people Smile You two seem to be a good match haha. Its nice to see.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Me? A troublemaker? Never....okay well maybe

Sometimes

*Chuckles*

Seriously though I have no idea why I keep kicking out on the BAD BOY flags. I'm not even using my naughty words today.

Ahem

Anyway, I say if you have a topic? Post it up. I'm sure people are just as interested to hear what you want to talk about as you are to hear theirs.

So many new members! Great to see you all!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sounds good, thank ya sir :-)

It's so great too see so many new members here. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks for the update.

It's the great migration.

Invasion