Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all of you
Aw, thanks~

Yule/Winter Solstice here, that's just me and that already came to pass.
The rest of the fam used to celebrate Christmas, but since we're not altogether for the Holidays it pretty much died out.

I'm sure when my parents migrate back home they'll start doing it again..~

Edward Wrote:I do celebrate Christmas.....but Christmas without snow is not real ChristmasCry

Nope, but it's a reality in these latitudes..

which goes to show you that xmas is definitely an import over here..

Edward Wrote:I do celebrate Christmas.....but Christmas without snow is not real ChristmasCry

I never had snow growing up living in a tropical country, but it
felt more Christmas-y there than it does here.

Hi you have a happy holiday as well Smile

Being in a country which celebrates christmas has its perks..

Just like yesterday, i went to Dept of Foreign Affairs to have my passport be renewed.. I dont have any appointment, but the lady told me she will just assist me since its "Christmas". Then i availed my NBI clearance from National bureau of investigation, told me i would get it by Jan 8 which is too late.. I really plead and i was granted a favor again since its their last day of work, instead of Jan 8, i got it the same day. Haha

Happy Christmas!! Working in retail has just about killed any festive spirit for me but aparently according to everyone around me I'm "weird" for not looking forward to Christmas... Glad to hear I'm not the only one Smile

Merry christmas to you missourigaymer

Merry Christmas!

I'm not really celebrating christmas this year, we didn't put up any decorations or anything.

My mother bought a very small ham though. We're going to stir fry it.