Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all those Saggerz, here's a new challenge for you all

By the way if you're going to "Sag" make sure you've got something to show. Show your ass in underwear not bones. I know I can't sag because although I have a nice looking ass (look at Alex's avatar lol) my ass isn't made for sagging, but I do have one.

Nice video. I agree with the dude but then I'm white and what he's asking men of his race to do is conform more to white role modeling -- which is problematic. Even I can see that. On one hand I think it would help get beyond the racial profiling (stereotyping) he's talking about. On the other hand, every culture has a right to express itself in ways that differentiate it from other cultures.

As for sagging specifically, from my POV? It's kind of an old trend that I've been seeing out here for 20 years or more. Can't we think of something NEW yet?

Oh Mike I have posted this for all Saggerz not just the black ones. Sure his message is more directed toward the black community because they are still the one going about it and it's getting so ridiculously low it's a sore for the eyes. Now every culture? That I wonder, because you do realize that the black american culture is the very same culture of white american with a different twist and color. Most of those mentioning the "CULTURE" for the black Americans were often born in America. Their culture is AMERICAN. African American, Asian American, American-American, it's all assimilated cultures within a broader culture and all the subculture who were often born in America. They are Americans in the eyes of the culture they are originated from. Most of the African-American who like to use that terms are often 6 or 7 generations away from their original African tribes, they're American just like I am.

I am black, I was born in the Caribbean, but was raised since I'm 3 among the Caucasians and I live in north America. What is my culture?

Also, sure he addressed the black community, but the real message behind that is that darn fashion expresses nothing, it looks stupid, you ask for respect, but dresses as a clown. That can go to every one of them kids and not so young who decided to flash their ass to the world.

mmmmm...I have no idea what he was saying, I was too busy drooling.

Seriously though, I think it looks ridiculous, but I am not wearing it and I hate the idea that people should conform to another person's idea of style or good tatste. If they like it and want to sag, go right ahead. It's no skin off my back.

I hear from a lot of older people that sagging started in prison by the inmates who were bottoms. it's fun telling guys that sag that story Smile especially the straight ones.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I think Mike and IcePunk are missing the point of the video. It's not about Pulling up pants. Whst it's about is if you want to look like a friggin low life thug shut your friggin stupid mouth next time someone calls you one or profiles you for exactly what you are trying to act like. If you want respect -- try to look and act respectable. Don't expect society to redefine the definitions of respect just because some dummasses want to perpetuate a sign of DISRESPECT for authority that began in prisons. It's got nothing to do with "style" or "culture." It's plain low life disrespect for society by people who shoot each other most often over not getting respect.

There's a 25¢ reward for the first person to call me a racist just for telling the truth. If you want to start a discussion about racism start another thread.

How is what this guy is saying so different from what we were told as kids: "Don't say yeah and unh-unh, say yes and no?" It was made very clear to us that if our manners were poor we would be treated accordingly.
I bid NO Trump!