Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To be Feminine!
Jaycee - you joined Gayspeak to chat and that's great to have you here but is there a better group out there for trans guys as you seem to been in a huge struggle with mind and body right now , been trans is pretty much daily news and so much more acceptable now that im sure there has to be a board online for people seeking change - those people in one place can surely help you with your struggles ... I hope so anyway mate - don't leave GS though Smile

I'm very fem. I like traditionally girly things getting facials, gossip, reading cosmo. I wear pinks and purples, I like pop music (even Bieber.. he is soo cute *swoon*). I'm a bottom, I give great head. I cross dress, more frequently recently, I love painting my nails, I have a nice coach purse, I can walk just fine in heels. I cry a lot, for pain, happiness, and when watching feel good movies. I love watching lifetime, i bake cookies for my man. When in a relationship I tend to do the wifey things like cook, clean, laundry. I need my man to kill spiders for me. i scream when I get scared. I'm basically a woman who has a dick. But I would never get rid of my dick.

However, I am far from the fem body type, so don't think you need that to live the way you want. Just be you.

This is a hard choice [MENTION=24082]Jaycee[/MENTION], physically, financially, sexually and for your overall lifestyle. [MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION] is right you need to talk to other transgendered folks and get their input.

Darius Wrote:Hi Jaycee, from what I understand on this subject, it is very important to be able to "pass". I saw your pics and would say that you are very masculine looking....you look great, actually. How would you feel if you were never able to pass?

I would probably just deal with it like I have dealt with forever and just go on with life but I know that I would sometimes get depressed knowing that I cannot pass as a woman but I guess its more than just that. I know deep down inside what I really am and I guess that is all that really matters and perhaps someday I will have the balls to go out and in public and dress the way that I am supposed to dress instead of dressing the way I dress as a man.