Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met a great guy... but
GRRRR Wrote:reality is much different.. and age has always intrigued people. But being 18 and finding someone who is twice as your age... It can't be a good BF material at the long turn. Don't wanna judge anyone.. but You will see that age has actually a huge matter.

The very few lasting gay relationships that I know are the exact opposite - a huge age difference. I actually believe that's the best possible combination, you get experience + energy and youth.

MisterLove Wrote:The very few lasting gay relationships that I know are the exact opposite - a huge age difference. I actually believe that's the best possible combination, you get experience + energy and youth.

Everything is individual of course.
But to survive a relationship with someone who is twice as older as You is quite hard.. especially when someone is 18 years old

It will be quite a challenge to introduce your "twice as old" Boyfriend to your friends and parents...

Well, If it's the price You want to pay.. so voila for me..

as every year passes, that twice as old becomes less of an issue. People grow into relationships and age should not be a barrier.

People that aren't open minded enough to accept others can make things work with that sort of age gap, I am afraid to say are carrying their own baggaged and projecting it onto others, just let people be and let them make their own mistakes.

dfiant1 Wrote:as every year passes, that twice as old becomes less of an issue. People grow into relationships and age should not be a barrier.

People that aren't open minded enough to accept others can make things work with that sort of age gap, I am afraid to say are carrying their own baggaged and projecting it onto others, just let people be and let them make their own mistakes.

I agree... Let people learn and make their own misstakes..
I always see like that

GRRRR Wrote:I agree... Let people learn and make their own misstakes..
I always see like that

Hmmm suprising statement then considering.

GRRRR Wrote:It is so stupid to have someone who is twice as You... Age has a huge matter in this case...

You should meet guys in Your age, and celebrate the life... One day You will find your darling...

yes.. always 2 choices you have.. Do it or not..

but some people loves going the hardest way simply...and it is kind of "crazy" to have a BF twice as his age.

actually it is kind of 'crazy' that you think it is kind of 'crazy'.

There is nothing crazy about love and sometime age doesn't come into the equation because the heart wants what the heart wants. I think it is crazier that people date others that are too close in age because most poeple the same age would be too similar...differences between people it what allows 2 people who love each other to grow that love and hence grow together.

17 year age difference is a lot of love and a lot of learning, and probably shit load of fun and happiness along the way.

AS long as you both respect each other and love each other, does age really matter?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

GRRRR Wrote:reality is much different.. and age has always intrigued people. But being 18 and finding someone who is twice as your age... It can't be a good BF material at the long turn. Don't wanna judge anyone.. but You will see that age has actually a huge matter.

But thats exactly what you are doing - judging the OP.

ObW
X