Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To dye or not to dye
My ex dyed his hair recently, in June. The problem may be he picked a wrong color (a reddish blonde color over his natural blondish brown color) anyway the first thing I noticed was all the fine lines on his face and the second was just how thin his hair is coming in.

In other words, his choice to dye his hair to hide the grey actually aged him instead of making him younger. he also shaved his whole body because his body hair were turning grey. He shaved off his beard and 'stach a few years ago after tiring of plucking white hairs.

He strives too hard to be 'young looking' but then I have seen some of his advert profiles, one he goes so far as to say he is 35. He is 47. Rolleyes

Grey is nice. I have more and more white hairs coming in (47) my beard has a lot of white. I like it, I earned every single one of those white hairs and no one is taking them from me.

I greet my old age and dotage gracefully. Besides I'm not interested in meeting people who like what they think I may be, I want them to like me as me, complete with winkles, white hairs, bitchy attitude, aches and pains.

[Image: 320545_10152297315205543_187859133_n.jpg]

Thanks to all those who took time to respond. I think that I will grow old gracefull with grey hair and wrinkles and all. If you don't like what you see tough

A say that's a good choice. I remember plucking the first grey hairs that invaded my head, beard, and (gasp!) pubes. I had to laugh when I realized what a losing battle that was. Now I'm grey at the temples, with a distinguished mix of grey in my beard.

Anyone who wants into my life -- take me as I am.