Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To everyone
Bighug Bighug Bighug

Nice to see siblings banding together to help their parents, understand tight monies, hopefully things loosen up and the economy starts doing better. Stay strong and hopeful, watch for every oppertunity that presents itself, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

mbennet35 Wrote:Sorry I have not been around much lately. A lot is going on in my life. Not all good and its been kind of a depressing time for my family and I. Mostly I have been spending time in bed watching Netflix trying not to think of it.

Tonight my brother and I put some money together and bought my mom and dad some grocheries for this month because they have been struggling financially (I am not much better off but I put some of my savings in with it) My mom cried when we surpised her with them.

The last couple of months have just been getting worse, Trying to remain hopeful.

I know how you feel... my family is probably going to be in a similar position until I finish Nursing...but understanding doesn't make it better Sad.

Keep your head up, and try to enjoy the most important things...even though what you're going through is difficult, it is not the whole of your life. Also, know that while what you did seems ordinary, it is incredible.

I hope it gets better for you, however long that might take 1blue1.

A CIRCLE OF FRIENDSHIP

A circle of friendship…
is bound together,
by sharing good moments
and Life’s stormy weather:

And should you feel lonely…
you needn’t pretend;
surrender your false pride
and lean on a friend.

A circle of friendship…
is a growing delight;
it helps dispel sadness,