Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To lonely guys out there :)
(crap english) ok so maybe some people might remember me posting bout how lonely ifelt bout my life and i thought i would never find anyone and you guys kept tellin me that i would and well you were right Big Grin i found the most amazing guy my age and we hav everytin in common and hes like my bestfriend aswell as my boyfriend and last night on my couch he said "I love you luke" and thats a very big thing for me cause iv had my fair share of fellas and i actuly felt wanted this time Smile so i guess i just had to say this cause i used to feel so shit bout my life and he basiclly saved me Rolleyes sooo too lonely guys out there,the feeling defo passes i mean theres somebody out their for everyone so dont lose hope guys :biggrin: all it takes is patience
cya nd thanks Cool
luke

Fantastic stuff luke! We are usually right :tongue:

Enjoy

Congratulations. Enjoy your time together Smile

Yeah, you go Luke! Congrats for having a boyfriend. i wish both of you the best.

That is wonderful news... I'm so glad you've found someone real to care for and be loved by... Enjoy your time together, and remember, if this doesn't work out in the long run, there probably is someone else out there who will be just right for the man you are. In the meantime, be safe and enjoy the good company.

Congrats! I like reading stuff like this. I'm happy for you and him. I hope you have a long and prosperous relationship together. Smile

Congratulations Luke. Xyxthumbs

Ditto, really great news.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Need i say it?Wink
:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Good to hear it luke