Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my GS family
This is to all i have met in this forums, my second family. Yes you all if your reading this then that means you... My time here has been super awesome , and got to meet alot of great people from all over the world. Hey i even fell in love a few times and the crushes OMG!!! Anyway i must leave for awhile to get serious in my learning, work and other aspects of life.
Trying to send all my friends a personal pm ,but wanted to let all know because if i had time i would be calling you all my besties. I have been to alot of forums , This one is gotta have the best people in it by far.
So to make it short --You guys made a difference in my life, and all i can say is "I LOVE YOU ALL"

Good luck austin on your goals in life...

You are really a wonderful person inside and out

I wish you all the best. And thanks for the PM, appreciate it Smile

Thanks for letting us know.

Finish school, get a good job......make lots of money, get famous, and Mister Tinkles will come live with you then!!!

UH....I mean VISIT you.....yeah, thats it.....I will come VISIT you!!!

Rofl

Glad to know you enjoyed these forums so much, and that a positive community had a positive influence on your life. Make sure to visit us every now and again... if school is intensive, perhaps visit the forums during breaks from schoolwork? I usually am doing meticulous chemistry labs and various assignments when I browse these forums... Tongue...

Anyway, be safe and be happy Smile.

((((Austin))))
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I hope your doing ok Austin. Love ya lots.

Take care Austin, you know were to find us.

Xyxthumbs

you are well appreciated here