Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the people on here I knew...
Hi people,
Some of you may know me and some of you may not know me but i want to apologise for leaving so suddenly a while back.. I felt guilty doing it because i had been promoted on a site i am on and have now become a moderator woop and have to focus on various things within it.
My biggest challenge to date is to find out the bugs and elimate them with the technical support team. Despite the fact that the site is still young and im going around every site doing discreet advertising in time it will grow considering its now got publicity in gay magazines and when i head upto the midlands and the north at the beginning of may I gotta find out the gay magazine companies up there and forward onto admin etc..

I do think of people on this site like Prinealberto, cardshark, (cant remember the lad i talk to in a wheel chair god whats his username......) and so on..

Now unfortuneately due to the fact I am currently tied to a commitment i will be offically saying goodbye to gayspeak.. I just wanted to pop back for one last thread to say goodbye properly and tie up loose ends.. I am now resident moderator at primelads dot co dot uk. It looks a wee sleezy from the introduction page but its not its got alsorts of bits and pieces so yeah if anyone wants to catch up with me please feel free to come over I havent changed just have to commit more to the other site now ive been promoted which is good but bad too because im leaving here but hey ill pop in from time to time to see how everything is going and finally

Shadow happy birthday babes =)

Kindest regards

Zeon

THIS IS NOT A THREAD INTENDED TO STEAL MEMBERS FROM WWW.GAYSPEAK.COM IT IS INTENDED TO NOTIFY MY FRIENDS ON HERE WHERE I AM NOW RESIDENCE AT .

Who is that rather intimidating gentleman on the homepage?!I've always wanted to be a mod...sigh,I you have an opening there hook me up!Jokes aside,I was one of the persons that had little or no contact with you but thats cool,you seemed like an alright oke and I'm sure that you'll be missed.Goodluck with the site.

[COLOR="Purple"]I am a mod at a beta site... JEALOUS MUCH?

Glad they dont got any traffic and I can waste my time around here Lol2 [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]I am a mod at a beta site... JEALOUS MUCH?

Glad they dont got any traffic and I can waste my time around here Lol2 [/COLOR]
I'm a admin on 6-7 sites and maintain high profile phone retail sites, jelous much, and also maintain a few small business's websites Roflmao I WIN!

No offence Z but I'm stopping all/some of my forum activities so wont be joining.

Hope all is good Z!

CardShark Wrote:I'm a admin on 6-7 sites and maintain high profile phone retail sites, jelous much, and also maintain a few small business's websites Roflmao I WIN!

YES you win but I aint jelous or even jealous Remybussi you the youngins and thats what ya all do...

Traffic warden to website forum moderator ... seems like a career move, Zeon (although being a mod is not all it's cracked up to be). Good luck Wink

marshlander Wrote:Traffic warden to website forum moderator ... seems like a career move, Zeon (although being a mod is not all it's cracked up to be). Good luck Wink

Agreed, if the admin doesn't install a decent spam blocker you really are in the shit, you will be deleteing spam all day!
Plus if you get it popular you will end up having to put up with all the trouble certain members cause, I've even seen people have personal threats sent to them for blocking members and a few forums have closed because of those reasons.

I wouldn't run a forum for profit at this point in time for multiple reasons and the main one being Google don't give much of their time to forums anymore, they mainly focus on blogs (more work in the long run) but less work in the short term.