Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today she came for breakfast
[SIZE="3"]It's not the first time by any means but today she behaved in a totally different manner. Usually when I go out in to the garden to put food out she runs and hides behind the bushes at the end of the garden but this time she ran but didn't hide.

When she got to the food she seemed to be stuffing her mouth as full as possible, at times walking away but then returning to try to stuff more in. She didn't finish the plate but went away with her mouth full. Unusually on this occasion she actually turned her back on me. Usually she is very aware so that when the lens of the camera touches the glass of the window she is aware of the "click". She must be growing in confidence.

She has now worked out how to navigate the neighbour's fence. She runs the length of the wall to where there is a gap.

I have never seen her looking pregnant but I'm wondering if she's feeding cubs? Enlarge the first photo and you can see her teats.

No apologies for the below par images. They're the best I could do under the circumstances.[/SIZE]

[Image: t1-154544-img_3056.jpg]

[Image: t1-156109-img_3057.jpg]

[Image: t1-158109-img_3059.jpg]

[Image: t1-158852-img_3062.jpg]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

She's beautiful. I have a lot of feral cats around where I live, but a fox is a much more exciting visitor to have.

Emiliano Wrote:She's beautiful. I have a lot of feral cats around where I live, but a fox is a much more exciting visitor to have.

[SIZE="3"]Hi Emiliano: We have cats also but they're not feral, just the neighbours' who seem to like this house more than their own. There are estimated to be some 30,000 urban foxes in London and some of them are a nuisance because they tip over the rubbish bins in search of food. I'd like to think that our fox doesn`'t do that because she knows that food is available here.

This particular fox had a terrible case of mange last year but we treated her with drops of arsenic (supplied legally by the RSPCA) on her food. She's made a fantastic recovery.[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams