Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Daley Named Sexiest Man In The World
Charon Wrote:... In fact I'm opposed all these labels of sexiest, handsomest, most beautiful, best ever, etc ...

Superlatives are the worst!

On a side issue, has anyone noticed that everytime we are told that x or y gay celebrity is the most good looking, they are always young or slim or hairless.
I particularly like that everyone talks about Tom Daley but nobody ever mentions Gareth Jones. It's almost as if yes, you can come out if you like. But you'd better be damn sure you conform to our or society's idea of what an attractive gay man should be like...

LONDONER Wrote:Maybe a more accurate title for this would have been: "World's Sexiest Celebrity according to Attitude Magazine". That would have satisfied most people I think.

...and tack on "for THIS edition." LaughWavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Jake Wrote:The world is very large... yes he's fit and look nice... but I wouldn't exchange my husband for him not even for one night.

Why thanks baby! Anyway, for having been in the modelling world, there's many different types of beauty. I find my husband super hot, while some others would find him just average. The dude isn't my type either, he's certainly a cutie, but to be the world sexiest man, that is highly arguable, I'd be more than curious to know what are the criteria, taking in consideration that there's hundreds of thousands of men across the world that would deserve the very same title. I know many models that could easily compete for that title.

He's okay, not going to say he's ugly, but that's definitely not my type.

yeah he looks and still is in a way too young to even be considered a man.

Maybe one of you guys can help me with this.

There's a young slim built Brit swimmer with the widest and straightest shoulders I've ever seen on a man. Hot guy! I forgot his name tho. I'll take him over Tommy any day.

Alex Wrote:Why thanks baby! Anyway, for having been in the modelling world, there's many different types of beauty. I find my husband super hot, while some others would find him just average. The dude isn't my type either, he's certainly a cutie, but to be the world sexiest man, that is highly arguable, I'd be more than curious to know what are the criteria, taking in consideration that there's hundreds of thousands of men across the world that would deserve the very same title. I know many models that could easily compete for that title.

You're very right Alex and I like the fact that you too could bear the title of sexiest man on earth, but you're not the shallow type. After all, you are a former supermodel and the term "former" doesn't remove your qualification for the title. But beside your physical form you are the greatest husband, daddy and friend and those qualifications are certainly not part of the criteria to designate a sexiest man on earth. I love your humility, knowing that you can make many men dream that they could fuck the shit out of you LOL.

Jake Wrote:You're very right Alex and I like the fact that you too could bear the title of sexiest man on earth, but you're not the shallow type. After all, you are a former supermodel and the term "former" doesn't remove your qualification for the title. But beside your physical form you are the greatest husband, daddy and friend and those qualifications are certainly not part of the criteria to designate a sexiest man on earth. I love your humility, knowing that you can make many men dream that they could fuck the shit out of you LOL.

There's only one man that can fuck the shit out of me and he did it thousands of time and I still have butterflies in my stomach when he does. Guess whom? I know I look good, I fucking know it but looking good never replace the true love someone gives you. I don't feel the need to pout and pose with you, you look at me having a shit and you find it beautiful. Hahahahaha you fucking pervert LOL.

Leaving aside whether you like him or not, whether you find him sexy or not, this is one of my favourite pictures of Tom Daley. I think it was taken wheh he was in his early teens.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams