Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Daley, UK Diving Champion
Can someone give me some pointers on gaydar then because I can't tell.

princealbertofb Wrote:You've been getting fed up of Tom daily, but have you been fed up with Tom Daley? Wink Now maybe you can just get fed up monthly, weekly, annually?

I've never met him, though I dont think I'll be getting "fed up" that often... what is "fed up"?? :p

He always been the golden boy next door that could do no wrong,, young girls and there mothers & grandmothers love him.

It just really suprised me and couldn't help but smile.

That's all...

This is like when Jim Parsons, Neil Patrick Harris, Danny Pintauro, Chad Allen, Ricky Martin all came out.

No shit Sherlock.

The day I look forward to is the day when we don't have to make video and announce to the world our sexuality

dfiant1 Wrote:This is like when Jim Parsons, Neil Patrick Harris, Danny Pintauro, Chad Allen, Ricky Martin all came out.

No shit Sherlock.

The day I look forward to is the day when we don't have to make video and announce to the world our sexuality

We dont have to... Tom daily does :-)

I did wonder why the video was so long at 5 minutes though, I mean it takes 0.8 seconds to say "im gay" but when he says it is cute, he hesitates and rolls his eyes. Maybe this was as much for him as it was for anybody else.

He himself says he didn't want to make a deal out of it but only did because he was misquoted as saying he wasnt gay.

partis Wrote:I've never met him, though I dont think I'll be getting "fed up" that often... what is "fed up"?? :p

He always been the golden boy next door that could do no wrong,, young girls and there mothers & grandmothers love him.

It just really suprised me and couldn't help but smile.

That's all...

Yes, I heard this news on the radio, and it immediately got me smiling.... Just loved the idea of it. Then must admit that I loved his tone and frankness in the video. Mind you, he doesn't say: "I'm gay!". He says: "I'm in a relationship with a man, and I'm very happy with it." No labelling. No need for it.

partis Wrote:We dont have to... Tom daily does :-)

No he shouldn't. It should be as much of a non issue for celebs as it is for you and me.

stu Wrote:Why do people think they knew already?

Gonna be blunt here, his voice is gay. I heard it and immediately knew.

That's just personally how I can tell how someone's gay.

Like I know that it's not very politically correct or scientific or whatever, but I swear every male person I know who has that distinct gay voice is gay.

Lilitu Wrote:Gonna be blunt here, his voice is gay. I heard it and immediately knew.

That's just personally how I can tell how someone's gay.

Like I know that it's not very politically correct or scientific or whatever, but I swear every male person I know who has that distinct gay voice is gay.

I new a medic once who had that voice but he was married to a woman. Maybe it's a good indicator though.

Since voice and tone inflection is often a reproduction of what we've heard around us growing up, I'm not sure that's very scientific. Our voices are also more or less deep. So having a high voice doesn't really mean much. It's the way we pick up inflections that are maybe more feminine that might (I say "might") be a giveaway, but I'm not sure that it's always true.