Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Daley comes out as gay
Sylph, dear, I have to yank on your hair every once in a while to remind you who the hell I am. Now stop playing with my hair and start yanking back. You know I like it rough like that!

*Bisexual

Still very proud of him. Smile

Edit: Oh wow, such opinions, from "why do people need to say they're gay", to "transitional sexuality".

1) People need to say they're gay so people stop assuming we're straight. If I don't say I'm gay, people will ask about my girlfriend, and plans for a wife, etc., and it will come as a big surprise when I mention the boyfriend. That's not my fault, I refuse to accept that there's something wrong with correcting a misconception because there isn't. And anyway, as they say, Never apologize for being ahead of your time, and I will not, hopefully, neither will Tom.

Also, if this was happening five years ago today, and I saw this on the news, this man would have been one of the first, rare times that I got to see homosexuality in a positive life, and one of the things that brought me hope. I wouldn't have been the only one. A lot of people live their lives surrounded by family and institutions that say "Homosexuality is evil, you are evil; evil; evil". Tom coming out may help to create a voice in these people that says, "I am gay, and it's okay; it's okay; it's okay.". We need this.

2) What the fuck is a transitional sexuality? Is he going to turn into a fucking butterfly or something? He likes men, and women, and he has a boyfriend. If he wanted public sympathy for having a boyfriend, he'd have pulled the "I'm gay and it's not a choice" card. Instead he's saying "I like women, I like men, I'm choosing my boyfriend". Saying he'd lie about that doesn't even make sense. I'm going with the belief that he came out as bisexual because, holy shit, he's bisexual.

/EndRant

VileKyle Wrote:Sylph, dear, I have to yank on your hair every once in a while to remind you who the hell I am. Now stop playing with my hair and start yanking back. You know I like it rough like that!

Well only cause you asked so politely ;3

But be warned, i've grown out my nails a bit these past few weeks.

In fact, I maybe wanna try playing with your balls.. The ones you keep in your closet...the big, furry yellow ones, just to see how my nails fare.

Sheep

MisterTinkles Wrote:Do blonds "come out"?
Do green eyed people "come out"?
Do people who breath oxygen "come out"?

Everybody bitches, whines, and complains about STEREOTYPES, but yet all homosexuals THRIVE AND WORSHIP this HETERO ideal of being in a "closet"!!!!!

Its marketed, advertised, and sold as a bill of goods!!! Your personal preference is NOBODYS damned fucking business, much less being a marketable PLOY or retail product made to SELL!!

Faggot, queer, homo, dyke, fudge packer.........all stereotypical tags and labels the "hetero community" has glued on homosexuals, and yet the homo community whines, cries, bitches, and moans when ANYBODY points this out. But yet, the homo's WALLOW in the hetero facilitated tagging and stereotyping of "the closet", like its a pool of free money!!!!!

"GAY" is NOT who someone is. It is not their reason for being, it is not what defines them, it does not make them a better or worse human being.

The hetero's have once again, brainwashed homo's into believing that THEY NEED to "come out" in order to be someone, be counted, be a decent human being....which is fucking goddamed BULLSHIT!!!

The hetero's want to keep TAGS on "gays and lesbians", therefore created this concept of entrapment to keep you "listed".

Being "GAY" has nothing to do with anything, just as being a blond or brunette has nothing to do with anything, nor does having green or blue eyes, or being male or female.

"GAY" is ONLY a preference, NOT a marketing gimmick, NOT an advertisement, NOT who you are, NOT something that is a product for sale!!!!

I find "the closet" disgusting, offensive, degrading, and THE most hateful and condescending stereotype that the hetero world has ever created!

And you fall for it, you wallow in it, you worship it likes its THE ultimate thing that makes you a human being.

Yep, if a person feels the need to COME out, or stay in THE CLOSET, it really is their own business, It really is their own business

Here is his first TV interview since he came out, for those of you interested Smile

ObW
X

MisterTinkles Wrote:So?????????????????????????????????

Who cares??????????????????????????????????????????

Whats this got to do with global economics, corrupt government, and the homeless???????

I'd give him the D.

Gay? Bisex? Straight? Alien? Pervert? Big penis?
Who cares?

Anyhow he will not date me. XD
Or you!

Dogrun

Let's not be naïve he had to come out because the good old British tabloids were sniffing around, look how organised the Sun was the next day. Tom brought the story out sooner so the Sun wouldn't have the money shot they were going to get, Tom broke his own story and left the tabloids catching up. Good old social media is starting to drown the nasty British tabloids out. Let's not forget our British tabloids still enjoy outing people.