Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Daley comes out as gay
MisterTinkles Wrote:Do blonds "come out"?
Do green eyed people "come out"?
Do people who breath oxygen "come out"?

Everybody bitches, whines, and complains about STEREOTYPES, but yet all homosexuals THRIVE AND WORSHIP this HETERO ideal of being in a "closet"!!!!!

Its marketed, advertised, and sold as a bill of goods!!! Your personal preference is NOBODYS damned fucking business, much less being a marketable PLOY or retail product made to SELL!!

Faggot, queer, homo, dyke, fudge packer.........all stereotypical tags and labels the "hetero community" has glued on homosexuals, and yet the homo community whines, cries, bitches, and moans when ANYBODY points this out. But yet, the homo's WALLOW in the hetero facilitated tagging and stereotyping of "the closet", like its a pool of free money!!!!!

"GAY" is NOT who someone is. It is not their reason for being, it is not what defines them, it does not make them a better or worse human being.

The hetero's have once again, brainwashed homo's into believing that THEY NEED to "come out" in order to be someone, be counted, be a decent human being....which is fucking goddamed BULLSHIT!!!

The hetero's want to keep TAGS on "gays and lesbians", therefore created this concept of entrapment to keep you "listed".

Being "GAY" has nothing to do with anything, just as being a blond or brunette has nothing to do with anything, nor does having green or blue eyes, or being male or female.

"GAY" is ONLY a preference, NOT a marketing gimmick, NOT an advertisement, NOT who you are, NOT something that is a product for sale!!!!

I find "the closet" disgusting, offensive, degrading, and THE most hateful and condescending stereotype that the hetero world has ever created!

And you fall for it, you wallow in it, you worship it likes its THE ultimate thing that makes you a human being.

Mr T,

You are full of shit sometimes.

This is a SUPPORT forum. Start supporting or pack your bags. You rants and foul mouthed tirades are only supporting you, and Im afraid they are wearing a little thin.

ObW
X

Don't you love it??? I do. I've got a big smile on my face. And Mr T. this is big, whatever you may think, Tom doesn't think it should be a big deal, but since he's only 19 and one of the few to come out in sport at the top of his career, it makes a lot of noise for all those his age who are still having difficulties coming out. Bravo, Tom, Boy!

southbiochem Wrote:Do not know who this guy is...

but congrats I guess...
I posted his lovely little self in the Trunks and Hunks thread, which you may have looked at... 1blue1

Tom's done well to get this off his chest. He doesn't need the added pressure of the press being too interested in his daily (private) life, when all they should be interested in is his ability to do some splendid gold-medal-awarding dives.... It's a brave decision, but I think we've all ascertained already that Tom isn't just known because he's a good diver. He's known for doing all this despite all the harrowing stuff he's had to go through in his life as a teenager and now a young adult.
What he says about being "safe" and being totally comfortable and it being normal rings true to my ears. That's the message that he is putting out there for all those who are still doubting.

congrats to having the courage to do this in the uk public spotlight - darn't say anymore or ill end up in that Creepy guy thread lol

Here he is, looking pleased as Punch....
[Image: DaveMAin_1650378a.jpg]

Lol I knew it

[quote=OlderButWiser]Mr T,
This is a SUPPORT forum. Start supporting or pack your bags. You rants and foul mouthed tirades are only supporting you, and Im afraid they are wearing a little thin.
/QUOTE]

Calm down dear - he has a valid point.

If there's anyone who still doesn't know who he is, this should put you in the light:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Daley
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Very brave of him!