Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight's the night
I hope it all goes well for you, you have more guts than I do. my family is very religious also and I really don't want to put up with all the B.S., bible scriptures, and gay demon exorcisms.

ceez Wrote:I hope it all goes well for you, you have more guts than I do. my family is very religious also and I really don't want to put up with all the B.S., bible scriptures, and gay demon exorcisms.

I mean I am out of the house... If I were still at home it would be 1000x's worse... I'm able to have my world and they can have theirs for now. I just wish I were financially independent. I was willing to take the risk, because I am really close to a degree and I know I can get a job over the summer and work nonstop to cover everything in the fall. I mean they can choose to accept me for me, act like it never happened and ignore that part of me, or cut me out... Right now they are in the middle phase so I'm free to start exploring myself and the gay community! I can't wait to find a guy and fall in love... My first REAL relationship! No more fake ones with girls.

And thanks again everyone for all the kind words and encouragement... It really means a lot and helped me!

Hopefully I can return the favor someday! <3

At least she still loves you and Im sure if you bring home a fine man you deeply love Im sure shell come around. Also good luck and Im sure your parents will both come around.