Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too High a Moral Code?
i get counseling through such sites as these and the kind people such as yourself! I don't like therapists because the idea that no one on earth likes me enough to listen to me for free to where I have to pay a stranger to listen to me is depressing in itself! I believe that if I met the right person my personal mental hangups wouldn't even come into play. I would forget all about my drama if the right person came along. but sleaze brings out the worst in me = drama thanks for your post and I hope you have a blessed day! XOXOXO ; )

LoneSomeDove2182 Wrote:i get counseling through such sites as these and the kind people such as yourself! I don't like therapists because the idea that no one on earth likes me enough to listen to me for free to where I have to pay a stranger to listen to me is depressing in itself! I believe that if I met the right person my personal mental hangups wouldn't even come into play. I would forget all about my drama if the right person came along. but sleaze brings out the worst in me = drama thanks for your post and I hope you have a blessed day! XOXOXO ; )
Counselling is not just about being listened to. It is a medical intervention (not an act of prostitution!) and can make a big difference to someone who has suffered in ways similar to you.

My friend, we all have our barriers that stop us in the right or wrong moments. Did you want to be with him? I doubt it. And I also doubt that if a guy who you want to be with comes to you and starts acting like this one did, even if you don;t trust him enough you won't turn him down. Don't scold yourself for having such a barrier. It's not like you do it on purpose. However, if you would like to change and maybe start being a little more open, you have to work on it.

thanks for the reply, that makes a lot of sense have a blessed day!

during my parents divorce I was forced beyond my will to see a therapist and I can assure you at least in my experience anyway that therapy is just exactly that prostitution

You shouldnt feel bad. You know what your issues are and well next time just tell them this :o I mean they'll understand its just he obviously was into you and next time just tell them Smile

marshlander Wrote:You didn't invite this man to come into your personal space to start fondling you. It's nothing to do with standards and moral codes, he was in the wrong. Our bodies are our own and we choose with whom we'll share them.

He hung his head because he was embarrassed, I hope. You didn't ruin his weekend, he did.

My thoughts exactly!